1. Rinascita

What are you listening to right now and on what speakers

Listening to Enya’s older sister Moya Brennan. Tannoy
  2. Rinascita

Sorry for your loss friend.
  3. Rinascita

Two great versions of the same song. First: Jeff Buckley R.I.P. Then: Ana Moura. She is a Fado artist from Portugal. I enjoy her music. B&W 802 S2
  4. Rinascita

Allan Taylor Hotels and Dreamers Love the song “Los Compañeros” from this album. B&W 802 S3
  5. Rinascita

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Sending prayers your way friend!
  6. Rinascita

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Good afternoon everyone! Absolute jazz gem! Always love listening to this one. Dave Pike Jazz for the Jet Set 1966
  7. Rinascita

Absolute jazz gem! Dave Pike Jazz for the Jet Set Monitor 70
  8. Rinascita

Happy to report the Marantz 1060 my friend got is healthy and works like a champ! We are currently listening on Polk Monitor 70.
  9. Rinascita

Nice! That’s awesome. The old Marantz integrateds of that time are really cool. The 1060 is actually one of them I haven’t heard, so I’m looking forward to it. I have a beat up Marantz 1200 around. Haha I found it being thrown out by an audio store when I was about 16-17. The faceplate is rough...
  10. Rinascita

Good evening AK friends! A buddy of mine picked up an old Marantz 1060 (Like this unit. Not my picture). He’s bringing it over tonight so we can test it, and see if she’s healthy enough for prime time lol. If all goes well, we will get a nice listen in tonight.
  11. Rinascita

Hey I remember that one! Nostalgia. “Crawling in the Dark” was a cool song.
  12. Rinascita

Starting the session off with selections from these Tannoy
  13. Rinascita

Trying to finish my pre Super Bowl workout. Listening to some fun 1980s Italian music. Valérie Doré Listening “The End of the Story” and “Wrong Direction”. Earbuds
  14. Rinascita

B&K EX-442 or B&K M-200, which to keep?

Ex-442 you have does indeed have Toshiba J115 and K405 mosfets M-200 you have has Hitachi 2SJ162/2SK1058 mosfets it would appear. They switched to using these mosfets in the 90s, and continued to use them for years. Layout on your M200 is very similar to later Ex-4420, and Reference 200.2...
Back
Top Bottom