rmunson
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, If you or anyone you know has the manual(s) for the, Magnavox Stereo 1000 I'd really appreciate it!?
    Thank You, Phil B.
    Hello rmunson, hope you're staying out of harms way with current events...
    I am currently working on a Magnavox Stereo 1000 that has sat in my parents garage for the last 30+ years...it's a sentimental sort-of project.
    Do you (or someone?) have the service manual for it by chance? Happy to paypal you a sudsy beverage stipend for your trouble..!
    Take care and I appreciate it!
    Paul
    rmunson
    rmunson
    Hi Paul - hey - sorry I didn't get back to you on this -- I might be able to find the sams photofact for the unit if you can send me the chassis number off the receiver/radio -- you need to open it up and look at the back of the unit -- let me know!
    Saw where you may have a schematic for magnavox 1000 or 1500. I am looking for a 750, 1000 and 1500. I have all three. Need bias instructions as well. If you could help I will PAY. Thanks Johnny Spann
    rmunson?

Hello - itss been a year since we spoke last -

I see that you are trying to piece together a Magnavox 9300 console and are at the same stage I am.... Stumped by an umbilical cord and figuring out what to disconnect and what to jump.

Any chance we could help each other?

I am often busy with work and family but I would like to have some time monthly set aside for tube amp foolishness...

Maybe we could pair up on some common problems?

Talk to you soon...

Oh - BTW the guy from Wisc never showed up with the 15" speakers and did not come pick up the console had for sale. Aww shucks, still taking up shop space.

Talk to you later

Che
    Hi Reed - we spoke last week -

My name is Che (Shay) and I bought that Maggie TV console. My AK ID is Billyunderhi.
    Seems like there are alot of cool MN projects on here.

I have a line on some 15" woofs for you and there are really costly... I'll have to put up with a tube nerd from Wisc. - he's buying an amp from me and he said he would throw in the 15" for nadda... so if you want them - you'll have to put up with a visit from a tube nerd... loss of time but they are free 99. I just hope he remembers them tomorrow... Talk to you later...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom