1. Time for some upgrades in server hardware and software to enhance security and take AK to the next level. Please contribute what you can to sales@audiokarma.org at PayPal.com - Thanks from the AK Team
    Dismiss Notice

Roadrash's Recent Activity

1. Roadrash replied to the thread $25k Marantz CL Listing.

That's pretty cool, but not 25 grand cool.

Oct 17, 2018 at 7:41 PM
  2. Roadrash liked KiM3Ce's post in the thread Garage cleanout in CT (no affiliation).

"Hi-end" is a generous description. I do see two modest Sherwood receivers but all the stuff there looks unloved.

Oct 17, 2018 at 7:36 PM
  3. Roadrash replied to the thread What crazy "pseudo-science" tweak did you feel actually works?.

:beerchug: I should be really happy then! On a side note I found a couple of different brands of silver conductive grease in syringes...

Oct 17, 2018 at 7:12 PM
  4. Roadrash liked onwardjames's post in the thread What crazy "pseudo-science" tweak did you feel actually works?.

Another here who has a cache of harvested video cables that I use for rca's. They just....I dunno...seem to sound better. And thicker....

Oct 17, 2018 at 7:03 PM
  5. Roadrash liked MannyE's post in the thread What crazy "pseudo-science" tweak did you feel actually works?.

For me, the goal is to use $30 worth of silver bearing grease to make $10 banana plugs sound like $200! :)

Oct 17, 2018 at 6:58 PM
  6. Roadrash replied to the thread “High End” cable..

+1 on Kimber products. I have PBJ interconnects, and 8TC speaker cable in my main system, and while not particularly high end they are...

Oct 17, 2018 at 6:56 PM
  7. Roadrash liked 4-2-7's post in the thread “High End” cable..

That's what I was going to recommend, Hero's, you order them how you want with different quality parts.

Oct 17, 2018 at 6:54 PM
  8. Roadrash liked SA7I's post in the thread “High End” cable..

I’ll check it out, thanks.

Oct 17, 2018 at 6:54 PM
  9. Roadrash liked SA7I's post in the thread “High End” cable..

How about Kimber Kable?

Oct 17, 2018 at 6:53 PM
  10. Roadrash liked quiet's post in the thread Vintage gear VS new gear.

No, I don't have a to much gear addiction problem, I have a to small of a room for the gear problem. I have failed to correct that no...

Oct 17, 2018 at 6:48 PM
  11. Roadrash replied to the thread What crazy "pseudo-science" tweak did you feel actually works?.

I'm definitely going to try the silver conductive grease, because that actually makes a lot of sense. I've spent a fair amount of money...

Oct 17, 2018 at 6:13 PM
  12. Roadrash liked MannyE's post in the thread What crazy "pseudo-science" tweak did you feel actually works?.

Sorry but that guy got on my last nerve. I'll keep it clean.

Oct 17, 2018 at 5:47 PM
  13. Roadrash liked KeninDC's post in the thread What crazy "pseudo-science" tweak did you feel actually works?.

Unprovable, non-scientific tweaks with pseudo-scientific explanations I believe based on my own, sample of one, unreliable, often...

Oct 17, 2018 at 5:46 PM
  14. Roadrash liked hjames's post in the thread What crazy "pseudo-science" tweak did you feel actually works?.

Damn folks, language scrubbers in full force here. Hey, here is an idea, if you have not tried any system tweaks, LEAVE THE DAMNED...

Oct 17, 2018 at 5:45 PM