Roadrash's Recent Activity

1. Roadrash liked Tim64's post in the thread Show me your CABLES!! Please....

DSCI0153.JPG DSCI0154.JPG DSCI0155.JPG Feb 17, 2018 at 2:42 PM
  2. Roadrash replied to the thread Fakes on eBay.. just how bad are they?.

Exactly. Buyer beware!

Feb 17, 2018 at 2:41 PM
  3. Roadrash liked whoaru99's post in the thread Fakes on eBay.. just how bad are they?.

Why do people shop on eBay? Can't find it elsewhere. Looking for a better deal than they see elsewhere. It's 50/50 out of the box, but...

Feb 17, 2018 at 2:40 PM
  4. Roadrash replied to the thread Fakes on eBay.. just how bad are they?.

Very rarely there are scores to be had, I got a Kenwood C2, and an L-07C ll for really great prices. Lately though you are right, there...

Feb 17, 2018 at 2:39 PM
  5. Roadrash liked MannyE's post in the thread Fakes on eBay.. just how bad are they?.

Well maybe it's me, but ebay lately is where I go to laugh at the ridiculously high prices people are asking for unrestored and often...

Feb 17, 2018 at 2:36 PM
  6. Roadrash replied to the thread Fakes on eBay.. just how bad are they?.

I'm sure they will. Gold,or fake gold over brass sounds much different than real gold over pure copper. I've experienced it by...

Feb 17, 2018 at 2:36 PM
  7. Roadrash liked MannyE's post in the thread Fakes on eBay.. just how bad are they?.

I do have one question.... do the fakes sound any different than the real deal? ::runs away:: :)

Feb 17, 2018 at 2:28 PM
  8. Roadrash replied to the thread Fakes on eBay.. just how bad are they?.

I get exactly what you're saying. I consider it a 70 dollar education, and won't be buying connectors, cables or anything like that on...

Feb 17, 2018 at 12:20 PM
  9. Roadrash liked MannyE's post in the thread Fakes on eBay.. just how bad are they?.

Overpriced fake. Your situation is exactly what I am talking about. At that price, you're not trying to "beat the system" and some...

Feb 17, 2018 at 12:17 PM
  10. Roadrash liked whoaru99's post in the thread Fakes on eBay.. just how bad are they?.

I'm not sure why there would be disagreement with any of what I've said in this regard. The underlying point to all of it is, "if it's...

Feb 17, 2018 at 12:17 PM
  11. Roadrash replied to the thread Fakes on eBay.. just how bad are they?.

I paid 69 bucks for 4 FP-202G connectors vs roughly 95 through most certifed dealers. I though it was plausible vs the sellers who were...

Feb 17, 2018 at 12:12 PM
  12. Roadrash liked MannyE's post in the thread Fakes on eBay.. just how bad are they?.

Yeah but you're assuming everyone is looking to pay less, when many just want to pay a fair price and often you will find fakes at...

Feb 17, 2018 at 12:04 PM
  13. Roadrash replied to the thread Fakes on eBay.. just how bad are they?.

I haven't bought caps on ebay, but I got burned on some fake Furutech FP-202 banana plugs. They were very convincing, but after I bought...

Feb 17, 2018 at 10:49 AM
  14. Roadrash replied to the thread Back Alley score set out for trash.

Nice grab! Congratulations!

Feb 16, 2018 at 6:37 PM