Roadrash's Recent Activity

1. Roadrash liked nolasally's post in the thread I picked up some cool old speaker cabinets on CL.

No I did nothing to them. If they were good enough for my forefathers then they are good enough for me. I also dont feel the need to...

Dec 10, 2017 at 6:52 PM
  2. Roadrash liked nj pheonix's post in the thread Anyone Lost or Forgotten Equipment They Have?.

That's generally how I find everything

Dec 9, 2017 at 2:41 PM
  3. Roadrash liked RJolly87's post in the thread Trade in your car for a pair of old Pioneer speakers.

[IMG] http://shopafroaudio.com/kaitori/blog-staff/author/blog-staff/page/4/ I am leaning towards a borrowed pic myself...

Dec 9, 2017 at 2:39 PM
  4. Roadrash replied to the thread Anyone Lost or Forgotten Equipment They Have?.

I forgot that I had a nice little Sansui AU-555 stored away in the basement. I just recently found it when I was looking for something else

Dec 9, 2017 at 2:36 PM
  5. Roadrash liked Anfranco's post in the thread JBL's & Old Gear.

Thank you for your kind words. . . . Agreed. I’ll scribe up, put it out there and see what sticks to the wall. Again, I’m looking for...

Dec 9, 2017 at 10:42 AM
  6. Roadrash replied to the thread JBL's & Old Gear.

Some stuff sells for stupid money on Ebay. Just remember, there's CL prices, Barter Town prices, and Ebay prices. Barter Town is usually...

Dec 9, 2017 at 10:42 AM
  7. Roadrash replied to the thread Trade in your car for a pair of old Pioneer speakers.

I believe that's the same pair that's listed on Reverb, and some other sites. Seller is from France. I could be wrong tho.:dunno:

Dec 9, 2017 at 9:40 AM
  8. Roadrash replied to the thread JBL's & Old Gear.

First of all, my condolences on the loss of your mother. Secondly I saw your ad on the local CL and the Bel Aires in particular look...

Dec 9, 2017 at 9:31 AM
  9. Roadrash liked 4-2-7's post in the thread JBL's & Old Gear.

Real world price on used stuff, is what you willing to take for it and what the buyer is willing to give for it. If you post in BT you...

Dec 9, 2017 at 9:26 AM
  10. Roadrash replied to the thread Cerwin Vega D9 vs Pioneer HPM 60.

No brainer for me. I would jump all aver the D'9s, because if you're not listening to classical music they are awesome speakers. Even...

Dec 9, 2017 at 9:18 AM
  11. Roadrash replied to the thread L-09Ms on Ebay.

I just went to ebay to check shipping on the Furutech bananas I bought and I checked on the L -09Ms that were for sale. Now they're...

Dec 7, 2017 at 6:56 PM
  12. Roadrash replied to the thread L-09Ms on Ebay.

That's what I assumed.

Dec 7, 2017 at 6:34 PM
  13. Roadrash replied to the thread L-09Ms on Ebay.

The L-09Ms on eBay are no longer available. I really would like to know if they sold and for how much. I paid a grand for mine, and felt...

Dec 7, 2017 at 10:10 AM
  14. Roadrash replied to the thread L-09Ms on Ebay.

I got what I considered a very fair deal on the pair I just bought, especially considering it was a local deal from the original owner....

Dec 6, 2017 at 9:53 PM