Recent content by Rob84

1. Rob84

Anyone sell their CD player and CDs???

I have 4 cd players; 2 in my rig and two older models I keep on hand, and I buy CDs constantly. Although I have 95% of my CDs ripped, I'll never rid of them.
  2. Rob84

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

A little bit in a Texas songwriters' mood today.
  3. Rob84

Hello Beau! Good to "see" you!
  4. Rob84

Yes, doing well except work keeps me too busy. Do not have much time for hanging around. The weather cooled off here finally. Only in the 50s this weekend!
  5. Rob84

Hi Quincy! Hope all has been good. Seeing that you're posting away and listening to tunes, you must be good! :)
  6. Rob84

Good morning! Here's to a great weekend. :beerchug:
  7. Rob84

Hi! It has been a while since I posted here. Some may remember me, but most won't. Anyway, "howdy" to you all!!!!
  8. Rob84

When AK members - friends - silently disappear

Hey there, it was great talking to you on Saturday! Yeah, I need to spend some time here. It will be nice to chat with some old (and new) friends!
  9. Rob84

Hey Lou! My ears were ringing...thanks for suggesting I pop in! How is everyone? I hope everyone has made it through this year ok. Just a quick run-down where I have been: Well, Pfizer and Moderna has come up with Covid 19 vaccinations while our efforts, although worthwhile turned out to be...
  10. Rob84

What gear do you have?
  11. Rob84

Thanks bro! I will be having an intense few months ahead. I am proud of my team and i know they will manage it well. BTW, I have not forgotten you, I still have some music to send your way.
  12. Rob84

Thanks!:)
  13. Rob84

Thanks Beau! I hope everyone on this thread stays ok! It will get worse here before it gets better. My company is in talks to manage a clinical trial for a Covid19 vaccine. If all goes well, 70% of my staff will be assigned to the project. It will feel good to be on the front line in...
Back
Top Bottom