Recent content by Robert Zohn

1. Robert Zohn

Panasonic/Technics CES 2019 Press Conference video announcing two new Turntables from Technics

Here's a video I took at today, January 7, 2019 at the CES Press day Panasonic announces two new Turntables to the line up that already includes the very popular, SL-1200G, SL-1200GR and SL-1210GR.
  2. Robert Zohn

Pioneer Elite BDP-LX500 UHD/HDR Universal player coming to the USA

Pioneer asked me to remove my page until they make an official announcement. I expect we'll here them speak abut the Universal played at CEDIA on September 5th.
  3. Robert Zohn

New York Audio Show comes back to NYC Nov. 9-11, 2018

Look forward to meeting fellow Audiokarma members! Maybe we should arrange a meet and greet.
  4. Robert Zohn

Hope to meet you in person at the NY Audio Show!
  5. Robert Zohn

Since 2016 the New York Audio Show was hosted at the beautiful Park Lane Hotel. My company reserved two suites, one dedicated to all Technics and our 2nd room audio systems are not finalized yet. Here's a few pic for our two suites at the 2017 NY Audio show:
  6. Robert Zohn

Pioneer Elite BDP-LX500 UHD/HDR Universal player coming to the USA

Late afternoon yesterday I was able to confirm Pioneer's Elite BDP-LX500 will launch in the USA this October for $999, delivered nationwide. Here's the first image of the USA version of Pioneer's Elite BDP-LX500 Universal BD player: You may have seen early prototype images before, but not...
  7. Robert Zohn

Panasonic 2018 flagship UB9000 w/HCX video processor & dynamic conversion adjustment

I believe all BD players have fans, and this one has two power supplies, one dedicated for the audio circuitry and one for the video section. Yes, the UB820 and UB9000 are Dolby Vision HDR players, but the firmware upgrade is expected in October so the UB9000 will likely launch with DV HDR.
  8. Robert Zohn

Panasonic 2018 flagship UB9000 w/HCX video processor & dynamic conversion adjustment

Here's a pic of the HDMI set-up mens for the HDMI output that is marked for "audio only". As you can see it's configurable to your system's needs. Here's a few more pic from various user menus. This new advanced technology BD player/streamer is very technical and is best purchased from a...
  9. Robert Zohn

Very nice back-lit remote control. The UB9000 has exceptional build quality.
  10. Robert Zohn

Here's some very good Panasonic news.... Panasonic will be launching the highly anticipated ultra high end BD/CD/Hi Res audio player in the USA this October. They wanted hit a price point that would be compelling for the enthusiasts to be happy with and to attract new clients to the world of...
  11. Robert Zohn

The new Technics sp 10R details .PDF

Technics just posted factory production line photos and details on the new SP-10R/SL-1000R on Technics Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/notes/technics/reference-class-sl-1000r-and-sp-10r-production-1/1274315886039126/...
  12. Robert Zohn

Just wanted to put up a few more close up pics from our SL-1000R/SP-10R launch event.
  13. Robert Zohn

One of our guests was Greg Tarr, Managing editor at HDGuru. Greg came armed with his camera, editors note pad and several LPs. Greg covered the event with this very nice article that was published today.
  14. Robert Zohn

No problem. I'm happy to get the rumble specs.
Back
Top Bottom