Recent content by roblectric

1. roblectric

Ready to restore some items W TN

Removed the crossover board from the HPM200 cabinets. Taking them for restoration at Sound Stage Electronics in Dickson TN. Will report back here with the results.
  2. roblectric

Ready to restore some items W TN

Stepped away from this forum before I retired and moved to west TN. I acquired several pieces of Sansui and Pioneer gear that I now can afford to restore. Can anyone recommend a reputable expert in my area. I do not want to ship. Anywhere between Nashville and Memphis would be desirable. Thank...
  3. roblectric

HPM 200 and HPM 150

Doesn't look like there was much interest anyway. The prices were insane.
  4. roblectric

HPM 200 and HPM 150

I even received a discounted offer from the 150 seller for 250.00 off!
  5. roblectric

HPM 200 and HPM 150

Both models currently on that auction site if anyone is interested. $$$$
  6. roblectric

Altec Model 19

$1500 plus 28%= $1920
  7. roblectric

Altec Model 19

About an hour left on this auction. Current bid $900.
  8. roblectric

Altec Model 19

Last similar pair sold for 3K on ebay.
  9. roblectric

Altec Model 19

I was astounded when I heard of "buyers premium". I think its ridiculous. Bids are adjusted to compensate. In these instances I would bid the most I would be willing to pay including the premium and wait for the auction to end. It prevents getting caught up in the bidding frenzy and keeps you...
  10. roblectric

Altec Model 19

A pair of Altec model 19 is up for auction on liveauctioneers.com. in case anyone is interested. Fairly rare holy grail of speakers located in Windsor CT. Current bid $800 with 9 days until auction end. If I lived closer I would be all over this.
  11. roblectric

What car did you lust after as a teenager?

Anything that Carroll Shelby produced.
  12. roblectric

Starting Over

For those unfamiliar with HPM-200, it is now my avatar.
  13. roblectric

Starting Over

Don't mean to push the envelope but need to throw in bluetooth and a DAC would be nice.
  14. roblectric

Starting Over

When I moved into my current home 12 years ago, I unboxed the only component of my high school stereo system that survived all the keggers I hauled that system to. A Project One DR770 turntable still working. Fast forward to today and I have collected a few old pieces that all need resotoration...
  15. roblectric

BA-2000 Restore project

I would love to get my BA/CA2000 combo restored but the war dept.says otherwise. Will the honeydo list ever end?
Back
Top Bottom