Recent content by Rocketmanone

1. Rocketmanone

Bi Amping Henry Kloss designed Tower II's

Hello, I want to bi amp my Cambridge Soundworks Tower II's. My question is with the crossovers. I don't see a way of bypassing the crossovers, so should I not try to use an active crossover? Am I good to just hook up the two amps to the two sets of terminals and let the onboard crossovers do the...
  2. Rocketmanone

Cambridge Soundworks Tower 2’s

Update to this thread....Parts express had a perfect identical terminal plate. fit so perfectly and so identically to the intact plate, I wonder if CSW sourced the original parts from the same source as parts express. The new plate totally fixed the bass anomaly that was going on. I feed them...
  3. Rocketmanone

Acoustic Research 302 Speakers - Sounds GREAT.

Well why let a good thread die?? Purchased these 302's in November of 2021 (actually the ones pictured above). One of the midrange speakers was DOA after the ride home, not sure what happened but it was dead as disco. It was suggested I send the afflicted speaker to Miller Sound in Landsdale PA...
  4. Rocketmanone

Acoustic Research 302 Speakers - Sounds GREAT.

I just picked up a pair pf these AR 302 beauties and wouldn't you know the left midrange woofer is DOA. Any ideas where I might be able to find a replacement? EBAY?? Any help would be appreciated. The right speaker sounds great though...:crazy:
  5. Rocketmanone

Cambridge Soundworks Tower 2’s

I came across a pair of Cambridge Soundworks Tower 2’s at Goodwill for $20. The speakers and surrounds are in good shape, crossovers seem fine however one of the speaker terminal plates is broke to pieces. The wiring is intact but I think the lack of an intact seal is affecting the bass...
  6. Rocketmanone

The Fisher TX-50 Stereo Amp How Do I Hook The Speakers Up?

Awesome! Thanks! There a 2A fuse soldered inside the chassis...power light goes on.
  7. Rocketmanone

The Fisher TX-50 Stereo Amp How Do I Hook The Speakers Up?

Help! At a loss on how to hook speakers up to this old "The Fisher" TX-50 Stereo Amp. Seems there's one post per speaker? Positive and negative for each speaker? I'm at a loss, not a lot of info out there on the interwebs for this vintage amp. Pictured is the speaker connections. Any advice...
Back
Top Bottom