Recent content by Rocky101

1. R

Chario Hiper sub woofer wiring

Hi Whoaru99 Thanks for your Time and suggestions I appreciate it, by the way its an Arcam 8 integrated Regards
  2. R

Hi Whoaru99 just to clarify, I do want to use both subs with a separate amp, specifically the an arcam 8 amp as I said this amp has a low end impedence range of 4 ohm per channelI, ( I did this before with only one sub,) my main speakers are already taken care of with the Micro tech no...
  3. R

Sorry guys a typo room is 88 sq metres
  4. R

Thanks for the prompt reply guys I will elaborate... I do not wish to use the satellite connections, I have not done so in the past using only the one sub, I kept this as an entirely separate system fed in parallel from a Crown PSL 2 pre amp also going to a Crown Amcron LX 600 Microtech to two...
  5. R

please assist, I have recently to a much larger location I have two Vintage Chario Hiper sub woofers. I have only ever used one in my system, now I wish to connect both together in a safe way for both the speakers and the amp. the Speakers individually are a push pull config The following...
Back
Top Bottom