Recent content by Rollasaurus

1. Rollasaurus

New space

The rack and shelf units are all IKEA. They are all from their fjallbo collection.
  2. Rollasaurus

New space

Bottom speakers are HSS model nine’s, made around 1968.
  3. Rollasaurus

New space

Thank you. I appreciate the feedback.
  4. Rollasaurus

New space

We moved into an apartment so that meant I gave up my mancave. Was able to set up everything in the living room and I must say that it sounds much better here.
  5. Rollasaurus

Looking for a $200ish very warm integrated receiver

My Harman Kardon 330c sounds warm and it has plenty of power to push my ESS Nines.
  6. Rollasaurus

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

The Clash- Combat Rock on vinyl.
  7. Rollasaurus

Just that kind of night.
  8. Rollasaurus

The Moody Blues ~ Every Good Boy Deserves Favor 1971 Threshold Records THS 5 https://www.discogs.com/The-Moody-Blues-Every-Good-Boy-Deserves-Favour/master/41295 [/QUOTE I picked this one up a couple of months ago. Great album. Your cover is in better shape than mine, but the vinyl is in great...
  9. Rollasaurus

Actually going to listen to tracks off of each of these new acquisitions tonight. Picked up all of these last weekend at 2 local flea markets. All the vinyl is in great shape and I have put them all through the Spin Clean.
  10. Rollasaurus

I have been, it has just been a while since I last posted. I will sometimes disappear from the online scene for a while, but I always come back. Life gets in the way.
  11. Rollasaurus

Picked up a copy this past weekend. My all time favorite REO. I could play Golden Country over and over.
  12. Rollasaurus

What Record Are You Hearing Now?

The only artist playing on my turntable tonight.
  13. Rollasaurus

What Record Are You Hearing Now?

Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers-Southern Accents
Back
Top Bottom