Recent content by rotco

1. R

Need help please! Sony turntable

Thanks a lot for all your help and care!! Are you still having the PS-T20 now? Actually, i know what you wrote, and it happens. Just when i hit the stop button, the magnet pushed weakly, not pushed hard enough to push the plastic rod that triggering the pawl.
  2. R

@elnaldo i already check the solenoid, gave it direct 5vdc and it pushed the magnet a "healthy push" i already replaced Q52,Q53,Q54 Instead C1634 I put C1815 (the removed ones tested to be good) also replaced Q1 instead A733 i put A1015. (the removed one tested to be good) it didn't help...
  3. R

Thanks! I'm pretty sure the solenoid doesn't take place in the start sequence. When the solenoid gets 5vdc, it push the magnet that pushes the said "movable parts". If it will push the magnet in the start sequence, it will trigget the stop sequence. If it is functioning during the start...
  4. R

5. R

Regarding the solenoid position adjustment. I'm not sure if i understood correctly. The service manual says push it all the way until the grove edge collides with the locking screw? I already checked it, and it was in the correct position. Should i move it to other position along the groove...
  6. R

Adding photos
  7. R

Thanks a lot @elnaldo !!! It checked. At normal condition, both ends have 12vdc (zero difference) Momentary, when i click the start button, it reduced to 11vdc according to manual it should go low to 7vdc. (at least this is what my Fluke 115 reads, it is very instant) I already replaced: C53...
  8. R

Quite wonder how to check voltages. I guess the platter should be installed? And if i will turn it upsidedown, then thr platter must be took off. Is it important? Wouldn't it cause issues yo the motor?
  9. R

Aren't KSC1815 suits better? Thanks!
  10. R

Which of them? Q52? Btw, i made a bit progress What i found is that when i click the stop button, and look under the turntable, i see the solenoid pushes the magnet, but a bit too weak. If it was pushing it a bit harder, then the stop sequence happens and it is working properly. Seems like...
  11. R

Hi all I'm having a sony PS-T20 turntable. I already serviced the motor, potentiometers. All works properly (automatic start also works) BUT! The stop button does nothing when i click it. It should initiate a return of the tonearm and shutting of the motor, but it doesn't. Normally, this...
  12. R

Pioneer sx-550 dc rail problem?

Israel. (Im using a step down transformer. The transformer is great, no problem with it) And it is specifically in which neighborhood exactly im in... A village.. It very stable and accurate in most of Israel
  13. R

All outlet at my apartment are the same. It vary along the day, depends on the hour. Most likely, depends on the area around me and the other consumers. In the early morning i measured 107v In thr evening it was 99v
  14. R

I checked again. Without DBT 103v giving 25vdc With DBT 97v giving 23vdc. Either Way, my main power on the wall is too low, appear to be.
  15. R

Yes Both negative and positive voltage values are equal, so i thought the bridge is fully functioning. But, you may right! I also thought i might connected it thru DBT and forgot, i need to check it again later tonight
Back
Top Bottom