Recent content by Rothyboy

1. Rothyboy

Sansui 33000 scam

Well no reply at 5. Wasn't crazy about this deal sx 1250 $200. case a little tweaked, needed serviced. Nice face.
  2. Rothyboy

Sansui 33000 scam

I've had run ins with Chuck. He would let me know how little I know. Well there is a pioneer sx 1250 on Indy craigslist I have contacted the guy and am supposed to call at 5. He lives in Zionsville and hopefully it's on the level.
  3. Rothyboy

Chord Mojo battery

I had it charging when I first bought it,used. whatever the problem it doesn't turn on.
  4. Rothyboy

Chord Mojo battery

I bought a battery from Moon Audio $75 but it still won't charge.If you open it up keep the back side up. This seems to be the same exact battery.
  5. Rothyboy

Chord Mojo battery

I bought a Chord Mojo dac,it's 3 years old and the battery is done. I read on a forum that sometimes you can unhook the battery and run it straight off a computer without one. This didn't work. I can order a new battery for $70 this seems expensive. Has anyone replaced one for less?
  6. Rothyboy

Altec Lansing model 19 room placement

The shelves are 7 feet apart and the room has 8 foot ceilings with acoustical tile. the room is 14 feet wide and 21 feet long and there is a large opening into an equal sized room. Using a Mcintosh mc240 and mx110 z to power them.
  7. Rothyboy

Altec Lansing model 19 room placement

altec lansing model 19 do they need to be away from the wall to sound right. I am thinking about putting them on a shelf with a window behind them and about three inches of space on the sides. They will hang about 4 inches over the shelf that is 29 inches above the floor. Thanks.
  8. Rothyboy

C32 Ribbon Cables?

Looks like these sold out on Ebay Are they going to make any more of them.
  9. Rothyboy

What style of MC 240 is the earliest?

Thanks for all the help.
  10. Rothyboy

What style of MC 240 is the earliest?

I have an MC 240 and believe it is an early model maybe 1961? I'll post pics,if not post pic of the first ones made please.The picture of the front is really bad,This is a really nice unit,Original ,The second picture is a good pic.
  11. Rothyboy

Mcintosh mc2600 can AR9 and klipsch belles be both hooked up to it.

Not mine. I sold him the ar 9 and I sold him a set of Pioneer hpm 1100. I think they are nice too.
  12. Rothyboy

Mcintosh mc2600 can AR9 and klipsch belles be both hooked up to it.

Mcintosh mc2600 can AR9 and klipsch belles be both hooked up to it. Also can they both be played at the same time. I know the AR 9 are 4 ohm. I don't know about the belles.
  13. Rothyboy

Sansuii 1000a vs. McIntosh MX110 & MC240

Hi, 62 Caddy and Motorstereo. I have a MX110 Z and a MC 240 playing through a set of Altec Lansing model 19's It doesn't get any better.
  14. Rothyboy

We got something already but thanks.

We got something already but thanks.
  15. Rothyboy

Do you have any receivers or amps?

Do you have any receivers or amps?
Back
Top Bottom