Recent content by Rrroberts40

1. Rrroberts40

Dogs Rock, Post Yer Pooch!

Here is my baby boy Elvis...we lost him last year on Nov 19th and miss him dearly!
  2. Rrroberts40

Rate YOUR Speakers You Own Right NOW.

Aerial Acoustics 10T Energy Veritas 1.8 Yamaha NS1000M
  3. Rrroberts40

What's the closest to the CR2020

Manny my posts got deleted...cant offer to sell on line in this thread...
  4. Rrroberts40

Kenwood KT-8300 bulb replacement help!

Will do Thanks!
  5. Rrroberts40

Ok Dave it's official you rock...that picture confirmed the location I suspected and after removing the side covers I could swap the bulbs without removing the socket. There is a screw that comes in from the front that would require removing the face but there is just enough room barely to...
  6. Rrroberts40

Thanks for the pics...I figured those two end electrical connections went to the lights but was not sure...tried to remove the front cover and could not get the tuning knob off...not sure if it is an allen or not but none of the many I have would fit into anything at the end of two holes in the...
  7. Rrroberts40

Well I already have the service manual and I guess I am just dense as it lists the 2 fuse type 8v 300 ma bulbs but does not give any hint I can see where they are located...I am not a wiz at reading wiring diagrams...maybe it shows in the diagram but I am not figuring it out by looking at...
  8. Rrroberts40

Hello all, Just bought and installed a set of LED meter bulbs in my 8300 and lt went well and they work great and look perfect. I also bought a pair of the LED's that look like fuses and not knowing really anything about the 8300 I can not figure out where they go in the tuner. I do not have...
  9. Rrroberts40

Hello Dave, considering a Yamaha CR2020 purchase and thinking about have it sent to you instead...

Hello Dave, considering a Yamaha CR2020 purchase and thinking about have it sent to you instead of me for service bulletin updates and a general check over...are you up for that? I haven't purchased it yet but working on it...the owner doesn't know if the work has been done so I must assume it...
  10. Rrroberts40

What was your first receiver?

My 1st Receiver was a Yamaha CR-2020...awesome at the time but was stolen...went in to replace it and the 2020 had been replaced with the CR-2040 and I did not care for it so bought a demo CR-3020 which is still in the family today...go BIG or go home. My brother bought it from me many years ago...
  11. Rrroberts40

Favourite female vocalists?

What about Barbra Streisand and Celine Dion?? I love the others but these two need to be on the list.
  12. Rrroberts40

NS-2000's from HiFiDo

You got that pair 2 hours before me. I tried to buy those as they were still on their website and they emailed back and said they had been sold 2 hrs before...have fun with them they are great!
  13. Rrroberts40

Yamaha TX-2000 tuner display went black

Yamaha TX 2000 (TX 1000) bulb set (inc. both bulbs/wire harness & plug) Part# VF466000 and the orange bulb cover/grommet part# VF444500 (priced per each need two for both bulbs). I used the Yamaha online order site https://www.yamaha24x7.com/YamahaOMSMI/Landing.aspx All went well Russ
  14. Rrroberts40

Yamaha TX-2000 tuner display went black

Update on the display issue. It was only bulbs and they are still available from Yamaha and also fit the TX1000 tuner as well. There are actually 2 bulbs that come together wired to a plug that goes on the main board as in say a case fan plugs in the main board on a PC. The orange condom/bulb...
  15. Rrroberts40

DSD or not?

I have had a DSD DAC for some time and built my own MediaPC to playback my files. I also have a Playstation to rip my SACD's to DSD files. I am very pro DSD and the price of good DAC's has come down quite a bit so if you are considering the purchase of a DAC right now I would certainly go with...
Back
Top Bottom