Recent content by rwartner

1. rwartner

What Kind of Razor Do You Use?

I liked the Kroger disposable double blade pivot head. Apparently they don't sell them anymore. So bag of Gillette disposables.
  2. rwartner

Aging Receiver Question

https://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/recommended-vintage-repair-review-phoenix-arizona.1025790/
  3. rwartner

Aging Receiver Question

He charges $25 to determine what is wrong and give you estimate. This will be deducted from final price if you have it fixed. What impressed me was I got estimate next day and fixed in 2 days. I can't estimate the cost if you want to know pay the $25. The estimate charge is normal...
  4. rwartner

Aging Receiver Question

Arizona Video Electronics 3241 E Shea Blvd #8 Phoenix 85028 602-953-1623 He fixed 3 of my amps. Excellent.
  5. rwartner

Good spacers for stacking gear?

I got hockey pucks from Dicks Sporting Goods. Easy to ship hockey pucks.
  6. rwartner

Adding digital (non-CD) to my existing 'vintage' set up

https://audioengine.com/shop/adapters/w3-wireless-audio-adapter-w3r-receiver/ I use this to connect amp in living room to amp in bedroom.
  7. rwartner

Pioneer CS-88AA

From HiFi Engine: Type: 3 way, 3 driver loudspeaker system Frequency Response: 25Hz to 22kHz Power Handling: 50W Sensitivity: 97dB Bass: 1 x 15 inch cone Midrange: 1 x 4.75 inch cone Tweeter: 1 x 3 inch cone Enclosure: bass reflex Finish: walnut veneer Dimensions: 16-1/2 x 24-13/16 x...
  8. rwartner

Analogue speakers and WiFi speakers simultaneously

My integrated and receiver have TapeRec(output). This allows me to connect speakers and a wireless device from TapeRec. Or I can connect the receiver to integrated AUX via TapeRec. So simultaneous is simple. The wireless sender and receiver require power. So your remote wireless speakers...
  9. rwartner

Pioneer CS-88AA

I have 99a and 99aa they have completely different drivers. You can find info on 99aa. They are rare.
  10. rwartner

local weed growing discussions

Yellow sticky traps search amazon. White flys get bad here.
  11. rwartner

Analogue speakers and WiFi speakers simultaneously

https://audioengine.com/ Here is example of wireless gear.
  12. rwartner

Ripping all my CD collection to my PC

Get one or two USB drives. Rip to local drive then copy to USB drives. Main library on USB and backup.
  13. rwartner

Cabling question

to double speaker capcacity. The second amp is connected via AUX so it acts as if any device is connected and speaker outputs work with tone controls etc. The first amp is connected as usual and is direct pass through to second amp. Connect speakers to both amps all speakers hear the same...
  14. rwartner

Cabling question

do what swechsler said taperec(output) to aux input.
  15. rwartner

Tidal and Samsung TV Streaming.....app is lacking

I have 2 TVs same brand. One is smarter than the other. Amazon Firestick works on the dumber one. I can take it with me traveling.
Back
Top Bottom