Recent content by RxDx

1. RxDx

labels for cables

Lowes is close by, but they only had number sheets. So I'm gonna order in something.
  2. RxDx

AR 2a CLEAR SQUARE COLOR PICTURES NEEDED OF DOCUMENTATION ON BACK OF SPEAKER

Here's the instruction label. It's a recreation, not a photo.
  3. RxDx

labels for cables

I'm not a good enough calligrapher to make that work (mostly RCA audio cable). The labelers are legible at that scale
  4. RxDx

labels for cables

Sounds like the tie wrap labels might be the choice, if not the most aesthetic. I surrender.
  5. RxDx

labels for cables

Awesome. If 99% of my cables weren't already terminated...
  6. RxDx

labels for cables

Okay. I actually have a P-Touch. 3/4" tape incoming. I'd been using 1/2". Zip ties aren't my ideal either, but they also aren't glue. lol. Yeah, got that one early on.
  7. RxDx

labels for cables

After a few years, I found a way to even defeat that one. Or, the glue just said screw it and gave up. These are a few of my attempts... This one will for sure be the most durable, but it's still not exactly what I want. This is what got me all revved up It is exactly what I want, but...
  8. RxDx

labels for cables

What do people use for permanent cable labeling?
  9. RxDx

KLH speakers reference thread (original models/Henry Kloss era) 1957-1977

Click on the blue icon representing you, on the far left. That takes you to your profile, including all your posts. From there you can find the ones you put in this thread. Or use your browser to set up a link to the thread. As far as I know, posts in a thread are chronological, and threads...
  10. RxDx

AR 3 vs AR 4x speakers

That's the most sense anyone has ever made to me on this topic.
  11. RxDx

KLH 6 Project - Lacking in Good Bass Response/Punch

Are they out of phase?
  12. RxDx

KLH model 22

You're seeing it.
  13. RxDx

What are fully restored AR-2ax's worth?

Part of the reason I avoided venturing a guess. No way I would know your market.
  14. RxDx

What are fully restored AR-2ax's worth?

Not sure why you don't check ebay or hifishark sales. Get the precise number you're seeking.
  15. RxDx

KLH Model Twenty speakers

Same electronics as the Twenty, but in some nice matched cabinetry. Not worth $2000+ extra to me, but it might be to someone...
Back
Top Bottom