Oct 18, 1969 (Age: 47)
Keeping the peace!

Share This Page

rxonmymind

AK Subscriber, Male, 47, from California

Subscriber
rxonmymind was last seen:
Aug 21, 2017 at 1:26 AM
    1. There are no messages on rxonmymind's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 18, 1969 (Age: 47)
    Keeping the peace!
    Well, pretty standard stuff. Served in the AF from 88-92 doing tours in Germany & South Korea. Got suckered into marriage & too many kids but going 10 years strong.:D Have one grandson & another on the way.
    My love of audio goes back to the AF whilet stationed in Germany. With the meager earnings of an airman managed to buy my first real audio equipment. There on base they had a REAL audio store. I bought the following if 20+years of memory serves right:
    Kappa 8 speakers
    Denon Poa 4400 power amps X2
    Nakamichi dragon tape deck(flipped the tape for you!)
    Forgot the pre amp & receiver.
    LOVED that system.
    Anyway, my wife was truly surprised I was into stereo after 10 years of marriage. I told her I've always had a passion for good sound. Just being a dad, kids,bills and life getting in the way sort of put it on the back burner. So being the awesome wife she is we went all out (2015)and had our SUV professionally done. I have a 2 hour commute & listening to Roxy, Otis reading, Eric Clapton(one more car one more rider) so forth has been a "new" experience.
    Now looking to get back into HOME audio. Vintage Sony receiver to start with and go from there.
    Thanks for the read. :beerchug: