Recent content by Ryan wanta

1. Ryan wanta

Tell me what you Think!

I purchased the wall art off of amazon!
  2. Ryan wanta

Tell me what you Think!

Do you think 10 inches off the ground is plenty?
  3. Ryan wanta

Tell me what you Think!

Thanks for the advice. I'm in the process of welding up some stands. They will be coming soon
  4. Ryan wanta

What are you listening to right now and on what speakers

Simon and Garfunkel - Sounds of silence, on my Yamaha cr-640 coming out of my klh model 5's
  5. Ryan wanta

Tell me what you Think!

Vintage audio is very new to me. I'm loving this new hobby. I visualized what I wanted in my head and went after it. Marantz 2270 Jvc ql-f4 Jbl decade L26 I made the cabinet!
  6. Ryan wanta

My system

Guys I'm loving this vintage audio setup! I pictured something in My head and this is what I went after. I love it! Ok maybe I need a marantz 6350q yet but I'm pretty happy
  7. Ryan wanta

Ranking Marantz Models?

I just picked one up? How to I determine the year?
  8. Ryan wanta

I need a balance knob for a marantz forty forty model 22

First off, thank you very much for this site. You guys are awesome. I'm new to vintage audio, and have caught the bug!! I'm looking for a balance knob on a forty forty model 22. What units I be able to swap one off? 2270 4230 Hopefully a 22
  9. Ryan wanta

Jvc q-2 not returning properly

Thanks for the reply. That's my model. I'll see what I can figure out.
  10. Ryan wanta

Jvc q-2 not returning properly

I'm new to vintage audio, I have a q-2 That I cleaned up put a new headshell and cartridge in, balanced(I think) The automatic return doesn't seem to work like it should it doesn't lift the tone arm it drags it across the record when it's complete, also the up/down lever doesn't do anything. Any...
  11. Ryan wanta

Post Your Marantz Gear Here!!!

New to the forum, and new to vintage audio. 4230 2270
Back
Top Bottom