sachu888
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Sachu,

Hope things have been well at your end.

I came across your information on HFV and went through the threads here and there. Wanted to understand the approx pricing of a built integrated build as I might not have the space for a separate pre and power setup. Also, do you'll provide any sort of custom build as well. Based out of India itself. Thanks
    Hello Sachin,

I hope you are doing well. I just wanted to check in since I heard there was a bad strain of Covid-19 there in India. Be safe.

David
    Reactions: sachu888
    sachu888
    sachu888
    Thanks David for your concern. Nice to see your msg.
    We are good here. The second wave of covid is deadly and it hit India very badly. Things have started to improve and daily recoveries also increasing. Vaccination drive is in good swing. Hopefully things would be better in coming days.
    I hope you all are well.

Regards
    Sachin
    DCESpeedy
    DCESpeedy
    Good to hear you are doing well and India is recovering. We are doing well. The US has hit the 50% mark on vaccinations which is good. My wife and I have had the 1st of the 2 shot Moderna vaccine. Looking forward to getting back to a normal life again soon. We will get through this thing together.

Cheers
    David
    Hi Sachin,
    is the ad797 mc phono boards still available?
    THX
    sachu888
    sachu888
    Hi Yes, they are available. I can also provide you fully soldered modules for the same and also power supply.
    Hi Sachin,
    I'm interested of building the CNC phono preamp. Do you still have the PCB's ? Shipping to Greece.
    Regards,
    Panos
    sachu888
    sachu888
    Hi Panos
    I have the PCBs for CNC MM phonostage, power supply and AD797 MC phonostage. I can also provide you fully soldered modules for the above. We have nationwide lockdown here, so I can ship them after it is lifted.
    You can contact me on sachu888@gmail.com

Regards
    Sachin
    Hi Sachu,
    How much is the CNC PCB? Shipping to Connecticut USA. It looks like a fun project
    Thanks
    Blade
    sachu888
    sachu888
    I just sent you details on PM.

Regards
    Sachin
    Hi Sachu, do you still have PCBs for MM Phono Preamp?
    Regards
    Tid
    sachu888
    sachu888
    Hi tid
    Yes do have PCbs for MM and MC also power supply. I also have fully built modules for the same.
    Hi Sachin,
    I want to purchase the latest AD797 phono board for use with a Denon 103. I will run it with 2 Sla batteries. Shipping to Germany.
    Regards
    Mixolydic
    Hi Sachin. I'd like to order a CNC phono stage board. Are any available? Shipping to California USA Thanks
    sachu888
    sachu888
    Yes they are available. I am sending you the PM
    Hi Sachin, do you have latest version AD797 phono boards available and a current parts list for the board. It is for use with a LOMC Dynavector 23R cartridge.
    sachu888
    sachu888
    Yes I do have latest AD797 boards.
    Hi Sachin... wondering if you have any of the latest version AD797 boards available and a current parts list for the board... also, what can you tell me about the PSU for the AD797 vs batteries... thanks, Steve.
    sachu888
    sachu888
    Yes I do have all the boards. Sending you a PM.

Regards
    Sachin
    Hi Sachin,
    By chance are there any boards for the AD797 and the OPS power supply still available? I stumbled upon this thread by chance and after reading from start to finish I am interested in building one of these. I realise it is an older thread, but if don't ask I won't know.
    Thanks in advance Geoff.
    sachu888
    sachu888
    Hi Jeoff, yes they are available. I am sending you PM right now.
    Do you still have CNC PCB's? Also, do you have the PCB's for it's power supply as well? I've pretty well read the entire thread, but can't seem to find where I'd be able to find these.

Thanks in advance,
    Andrew
    Hy Sachu,
    are pcbs for the simple preamp still available? I'm very interested.
    Greatings
    Clemens
    Hi Sachin
    Can you please supply me with 2 x CNC MM Phono Stage PCB. I live in the UK. I can pay you by PayPal.

Many Thanks
    Martin Baugh
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom