Salbreth1

AK Subscriber, from Bennington, VT

Subscriber
Salbreth1 was last seen:
Dec 16, 2017 at 12:21 AM
    1. Walico1
      Walico1
      Walico psot cont
      At one point in the past one of the amps buzzed on initial turn on then would correct itself. Sometimes I had to tap on the amp to get it to work. Not sure this was the amp that did that. Other amp is working fine. Changed the switch with the working amp thinking maybe the switch was bad... no such luck.
    2. Walico1
      Walico1
      Hi,
      I am the guy with the muse model 150 monoblock amp that contacted you on e-bay.
      The amp powers on fine. there is no sonic output with amp turned on. However, when you turn the amp off there is sonic output for a second. Any ideas?
      Do you have any experience with repairing this amp or other muse products?
      Thanks for you input.
      Rod
    3. BILLION$BABY
      BILLION$BABY
      Sal,
      Im located in Bucks County/Peddlers Village Wondering if you only restore Marantz gear or if any receiver is an option. Have Marantz, Kenwood, Sansui, Pioneer. I bought a recapped 2325 and it blows away everything else Im thinking if other ones were recapped etc there wouldn't be such a gap in sound quality. If you can help LMK. Thanks for your consideration. Craig billiondollarbaby@verizon.net
    4. TZSD
      TZSD
      Hi, I would like to talk to you about restoring my 1200b if your taking on new projects.
      Ted
    5. TZSD
      TZSD
      Hi, I would like to talk to you about restoring my 1200b if your taking on new projects.
      Ted
    6. Salbreth1
      Salbreth1
      How are ya. I didnt realize you sent a message. I never look at the notifications. Sounds like the 2330 is gona sound great. Let me know if you need any info. I cross referenced every transistor on that thing!
    7. KutzlerTrans
      KutzlerTrans
      Stopped by to say Hello!
  • About

Metal Fab
    Very passionate about music. I love Audio components, custom fab, DIY, taking thinks apart and making them better!