Recent content by salvo

1. salvo

Please help the AK Database!

Grazie, forse l'unica e' stata quella rivista Tedesca. SALVO.
  2. salvo

Sansui au-alpha 707DR

Ciao, penso che tu abbia riparato il tuo 707dr, come suono rispetto al 607dr come ti sembra? Grazie e buona giornata :) SALVO.
  3. salvo

Please help the AK Database!

Buongiorno, non trovo nessuna recensione del Sansui au alpha 707dr, l'unica rivista che l'ha provata e' la tedesca Audio del Gennaio 1993 (a pag 32) ma non e' disponibile in pdf. Qualcuno potrebbe pubblicarla? Grazie Amici :) SALVO :)
  4. salvo

What would be the 'best' Sansui amplifier for sound quality?

can you post the picture of your nice speakers? Thank you
  5. salvo

klipsch rf7

Hi friends, how can I know the year and month of construction of my Klipsch rf7? the serial numbers are as follows: S / N: RF7CH..06470079 / S / N: RF7CH..06470080 THANKS! SALVO.
  6. salvo

Sansui au-alpha 707DR

did you have your 707dr? how does it sound?
  7. salvo

If x balanced have very low THD , what happens to their even hormonics ?

I have the Klipsch rf7 first series in combination with the Sansui au alpha 907dr and the sound is splendid even in the low range as well as my son-in-law with the Sansui au alpha 707dr and the Klipsch rb81II SALVO
  8. salvo

congratulations, very nice!, what speakers do you use with the Sansui 907nra?
  9. salvo

congratulations, very nice!, what speakers do you use with the aux111 mos vintage?
  10. salvo

I have a Sansui Z9000 receiver and an integrated AU ALPHA 907DR, my son-in-law has an AU ALPHA 707DR, excellent amplifiers, the difference between the vintage SANSUI AUX111mos and the vintage 1111mos is mainly the transformer, the 1111 mos vintage has the TAMURA. SALVO.
  11. salvo

cheap alpha?!? bad sound alpha?!?:mad: SALVO.
  12. salvo

Surge protector

Hi, did I get a WEGEUKA AC 8.8 Surge protector, where do you advise me to plug the amplifier into the power 1 or power 2 sockets? THANKS. SALVO. .
  13. salvo

SANSUI AU ALPHA 907DR

OK, THANKS:) SALVO.
  14. salvo

SANSUI AU ALPHA 907DR

Hello friends, in the plugs of my sansui au alpha 907dr amplifier and the alpha 717dr cd player indicated GND SIDE where it is connected to the neutral or to the phase? THANKS. SALVO.:) SALVO.
  15. salvo

RF-7

hi friends from serial number of my Klipsch rf7 first series, can I know the year of construction? there's this in the speakers:S/N: RF7CH- -06470079 thanks. Salvo.
Back
Top Bottom