Recent content by Samiam7364

1. Samiam7364

I need help for a Sansui AU-G99X

I recently purchased a Sansui AU-G99X with an intermittent problem the left channel cuts out and will come back on with a slight tap on the side of the unit. I believe the unit would greatly benefit from a technician going through it and adjusting and fixing anything accordingly. My question is...
  2. Samiam7364

Looking for someone to recap Sansui 9090

I have a Sansui 9090 that I would like to get recapped I am located in Northwest Indiana. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in recapping the receiver within one to two hours of driving distance? I would prefer to hand-deliver the unit because of the age I know I could always ship it...
  3. Samiam7364

Sansui 9090 tuner meter

Thank you for your feedback the meter does go dead center when the receiver is off.
  4. Samiam7364

Sansui 9090 tuner meter

Thank you for your time in response to my question. I am saving up for a full restoration that I'm sure we'll correct any aging issues that the receiver is having. It does however sound fantastic. I was just comparing it with my Pioneer SX 1010 that has been recapped. The Pioneer has a slightly...
  5. Samiam7364

Sansui 9090 tuner meter

T thank you so Pete Thank You so much for your help what you suggested worked great! I adjusted the trimmer VR01 and I now have the tuner needle lined up dead center. As far as the modification goes I tried deox on the selector switch and still no go on those lights. Am I causing any harm to...
  6. Samiam7364

Sansui 9090 tuner meter

I will check the voltage with a multimeter you wouldn't happen to know the correct voltage for the meter?
  7. Samiam7364

Sansui 9090 tuner meter

I just checked to see if the meter lines up when the receiver is off and it does lineup. I haven't checked to see if there is an adjustment on the meter itself I don't recall seeing anything on the outside but perhaps on the inside there may be some how to adjust the meter I will look. Thank you...
  8. Samiam7364

Sansui 9090 tuner meter

I recently purchased a Sansui 9090 in very good condition. The receiver has been sitting for a good amount of time and it needed a good cleaning but now it really looks amazing inside and out. The first time I turned the receiver on the power meters lit up but I had no dial lights. I did some...
  9. 14911068106701841241139

Sansui 9090 tuner meter will not line up dead center.
  10. Samiam7364

I have a Sansui 9090 in great condition except for the tuner meter stays to the left and will...

I have a Sansui 9090 in great condition except for the tuner meter stays to the left and will not go to dead center even when in axillary mode. The signal strength meter works just fine and FM reception is great The one problem I did have is that the dial lamps would not light up.I found a...
Back
Top Bottom