Sanc
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am looking at the gap between the arm base and the lower aspect of tone arm where I can see the silver metal post that the arm mounts on.I didn't measure the distance between the tone arm shaft and the platter.
    Soldering is easy.When you open the gray plastic cover that houses the barrier strip,there is a separate ground wire that you have to disconnect and solder to your ground wire.I looked at the service manual on Analog Depot.
    Dave
    I leveled the suspensoin and added RCA females and a separate ground.I have Iso Node feet.My arm is actually only raised a little over 1/8" when I went back and looked at it.It sounds good and the VTA is super important.
    I have looked at the analog dept info.on VTA as well.My arm is raised only about 1/4",but the cartridge body is parallel to the platter.It also sounds right which is the main thing.
    My TD-145 sounds great as well.The VTA,even with a 1/8" spacer under the cartridge body,is set pretty low,but I think that it is close to right.How high do you have your tone arm raised?
    Dave
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom