sancho22
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• I am looking for the glass for the front plate of SX 1980 pioneer receiver, I have just purchased this receiver to replace the one I had stolen and it arrived with the glass shattered. I saw you had been able to obtain it a few years ago. Can you let me know where you able find the glass? My email address is don@dragonpavers.com
    Thank You
    Sorry to contact you this way, but I have a pair of ADS L1090's I am currently selling on ebay. Please let me know if you might be interested. Thanks!
    - Bill (whcanilang@yahoo.com)
    Hi sancho, when you ship out the c4 to hvhifi could you send me the tracking # so I can tell him when to look out for it? Thanks. By the way, that m4 that you have wouldn't happen to be for sale would it?
    Unfortunately my dustcover is cracked on the left side and missing a piece. It is not visible when the cover is down and it did not bother me much.
    Sorry for the misunderstanding.
    what do you mean by missing piece on dustcover? the main reason i was thinking about buying it was my duscover is cracked,
    Ed
    hey,
    i hate to be a pain but if you havent promised the px3 to anyone else I may still be interested...refresh my memory, condition?
    thanks,
    Ed
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom