Sandy G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Be Well my special friend, I know you do not remember me -- that my friend is OK ,
    Sandy -- my very best, celadon
    Can you put me in touch with someone to remove a post from long ago.
    Someone out there is trying access accounts I have using a email account that I posted in response to a post here from tin man.
    I did a google search, and this site is the only place public that the email address that comes up.
    thanks
    Sandy G
    Sandy G
    You might talk to Ernie Burke="Luvinvinyl", I think he can do that. Not entirely sure though.
    Hello Sandy, just read today on VK about the loss of your beloved wife. I am so sorry and offer all my condolences. Tried to call your home number (which i have since 2008) but no reply & box full.
    try to reach me by Mail : jhalphen AT dial DOT oleane DOT com
    i have this one as yours :
    chg111@hotmail.com

I would love to hear from you, in the meantime,

Best Regards
    Jerome Halphen
    Paris/France
    Reactions: HarmanKardon
    Sandy G
    Sandy G
    Jerome-Did I ever write you back ? I THINK I did, but I can be a Bear of Little Mind at times. Got thru my `st birthday w/o Lauriann. THAT was TOUGH.. Another thing that was tough was being reamed out by my mother'sbest friend for crying when I was remembering LA. to the older lady. THAT really hurt my feelings. Oh well, she's 92, you can't say nothin, I guess..
    Sandy G
    Sandy G
    Another thing Jerome, I GOTTA get back on VK SOON. Signed off back B4 LA died, & the VK software threw my Butt off-Lost all my passwords & stuff.. God Bless Billy Gates & his operating software-Its OK-Until it takes a big, greasy dump& then it ain't.. Damn operating systems are as reliable as a T odel Ford, & that car was known as the Runabout, for it would only run about a mile before it quit....Grrrrrrrr....
    Sandy, I still cannot reply to posts in Bartertown. Also, I do not know how to initiate a conversation with Ernie Burke. Are you sure it's "luvinvynil" or should it be "luvinvinyl" ?
    Sandy G
    Sandy G
    Woops-I think its "luvinvinyl." Sorry I can't spel tu wel...
    Sandy, thanks for answering. Is there anything I can do or should I just be patient?
    Sandy G
    Sandy G
    Be patient, but if NOT resolved by 1st of week, drop a line to Ernie Burke-Luvinvynil, & inform him. He's the day to day bossman here..
    I am wondering why I have “insufficient privileges to reply” to Bartertown WTB ads. Thanks.
    Sandy G
    Sandy G
    I got NO Idea, but there have been quite a few guys finding these notices showing up... I'm thinking it must be a software fault..
    Hi Sandy,

Can you put me in contact with someone that can get me a Onkyo 7090 Amp please.

Thanks for your help

Matthew
    raycarr00
    raycarr00
    see plenty on the bay.
    Sandy G
    Sandy G
    Only thing I could recommend would be to post a "Wanted-Onkyo 7090 anp in Bartertown" Or check Der Bay..
    Sandy, I have a post in Solid state titled " how does a protection circuit work". It has morphed into a thread regarding my Sansui QRX 5500 and hunting down the protect mode issue it has. Can a moderator add something to the title of the thread such as " QRX 5500 issue" or something along those lines so anyone else looking for help with their Sansui QRX 5500 would find this thread when they did a search? Chuck
    Sandy --
    That just sounds like a lotta pain to me-- man!
    I broke one rib years ago and .. well you know better than me an the lung thing scares the hell outta me ==mine aint that good.
    not surprised ya dont remember me i lurked more than posted-- me finners types much slower than me silly bean....
    Be well my friend,, not around much
    my best
    Richard
    Reactions: vinylGirlFl
    Sandy G
    Sandy G
    Actually, I don't remember when I broke my ribs.. When they tossed me in the Hospital, they kept me pretty much "Loaded up on somethin'.." That was alright by me... I'd fuss I was hurtin' & here'd come a Nurse w/a pill.. They claimed they got about 3 litres of Shyte outta me..
    Oh shit Sandy !
    havent been here for a long time and so nice to see you !
    Yea we never talked but you are part of the original crew ...
    Awesome to see you are a mod!!!
    yea I gueass I m an old toad these days
    Happy turkey day !

My very best to you, consider you a valuable friend through the times --
    Be Well my bud.

Richard
    Reactions: Sandy G
    Sandy G
    Sandy G
    Kewl ! Sorry I don't exactly remember you, but awhile back, I fell, busted a bunch of ribs punctured a lung, was in Der Horsepistole for nearly a month... Kinda tried HARD to kill myself-Just didn't quite make it. Fun bein' Old, Fat, & terminally Clumsy.. Basically unable to Walk & Chew Chewing gum at the same time..-S.(Grin)
    U
    Time to resume taking names & kicking arses like I did back when...You yo-yos have had it WAY too easy for too long....Kinda like Darryl or Jarrod & Brandi...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom