Sandy G's Recent Activity

1. Sandy G replied to the thread Anybody Here ever heard of/Have one of these ?.

Between "Uncle " Arthur, & Aunt Bersie-Those mean, nasty "Itis"yahoos, I oughta give up shooting anything but BBs, or the occasional .22...

Feb 16, 2019 at 10:11 AM
  2. Sandy G replied to the thread The way it used to be....

Guess I shoulda put in my previous post that Uncle John was telling that guy that Marie had died. I think she had kidney failure,...

Feb 14, 2019 at 8:05 PM
  3. Sandy G replied to the thread The way it used to be....

I had/have an ICOM R-7000, which is a fancy radio that will pick up 20-2000 Mhz. It would pick up Cell phones, which in the early 90s...

Feb 14, 2019 at 12:51 PM
  4. Sandy G replied to the thread Something MAYBE Gonna Go RIGHT for Me For a Change.....

After the Gas Dome was discovered, some company came thru here w/these huge "Thumper Trucks", they vibrated the ground, & somehow the...

Feb 13, 2019 at 4:06 PM
  5. Sandy G replied to the thread Something MAYBE Gonna Go RIGHT for Me For a Change.....

One thing I've long wondered about is how REGULAR people live I places like Miami, Lost Wages, Los Angeles/Hollywood ?You know the maids...

Feb 13, 2019 at 12:04 PM
  6. Sandy G replied to the thread Something MAYBE Gonna Go RIGHT for Me For a Change.....

Yeah-Whilst I am gonna have my basement all nice, clean & the crapola removed-Quite frankly, there is a LOT of stuff down there that...

Feb 13, 2019 at 10:01 AM
  7. Sandy G replied to the thread Something MAYBE Gonna Go RIGHT for Me For a Change.....

Ayup... As the great R. Lee Ermey put it in "Full Metal Jacket" They're the kind of guys who'd do You-Know-What, & then not even give...

Feb 12, 2019 at 6:14 PM
  8. Sandy G replied to the thread The way it used to be....

Hmmmmmpf... People back in the 1800s were made out of a LOT Tougher Stuff than we are. My maternal gran, who died in '93 after being...

Feb 12, 2019 at 4:13 PM
  9. Sandy G replied to the thread Something MAYBE Gonna Go RIGHT for Me For a Change.....

O Frabjuous Day ! Calloo, Callay ! The Mold-Tox guy came in, & as far as I'm concerned delivered a Boffo performance... SUPER nice guy,...

Feb 12, 2019 at 3:20 PM
  10. Sandy G replied to the thread The way it used to be....

Down here, on US 25-E, going to Kentucky & points NW, there was a pipe that stuck out of this mountain, & poured out a stream of...

Feb 12, 2019 at 10:45 AM
  11. Sandy G replied to the thread The way it used to be....

Y'know, though, DESPITE-or maybe BECAUSE of it all. I don't think I would wanna trade growing up in the Seventies for any other...

Feb 12, 2019 at 9:28 AM
  12. Sandy G replied to the thread Something MAYBE Gonna Go RIGHT for Me For a Change.....

Well, I have a "Small" mortgage type loan thru a local bank, & am required to have insurance-I think that's a good idea. I nay have a...

Feb 12, 2019 at 9:03 AM
  13. Sandy G replied to the thread The way it used to be....

Well, 'Scuse me, bollixin' up the creator of "Dirty Duck".... It HAS been damn near 50 years since I availed myself of those underground...

Feb 12, 2019 at 4:15 AM
  14. Sandy G liked noogies's post in the thread The way it used to be....

Sorry, Sandy. Crumb did a lot of cool stuff, but "Dirty Duck" was Bobby London's creation.

Feb 12, 2019 at 3:57 AM
  15. Sandy G replied to the thread The way it used to be....

Well, if that bunch is like most young'uns I've seen today, all they'll do is squawk how "AWESOME !!" it is texting back & forth to each...

Feb 11, 2019 at 10:50 PM