SansuiFlorida
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello SansuiFlorida. I am seeking a copy of the Sansui SR-636 service manual. Database said you were the man to talk to. Thanks!
    Hello SansuiFlorida,
    I recently acquired an SC-5300 and desperately need a service manual, and I have noted in the DB that you might have one. Please let me know if you still have a copy and if there is any way at all that I might get a copy from you. Thank you very much for your time. - Jeff
    Hey I read that you have a copy of the sansui ba 3000 schemtaic. I desperately need a good digital copy. Could you help me out? Thanks.
    Hello, I am trying to rescue a SC3110 deck. After replacing the old main belt, the deck worked fine a couple of hours. Than it slows down, stops. I succeeded running it again but it became noisy! I presume the new belt killed the old motor. I need your knowledges to find a new motor ( actual label on it: FG SERVO 13,2 dc MMX-5A2LSA
    30 oct 78 NJ ) Thank you in advance for your help, Jean-Luc, France
    Hi,

I have received a Sansui SR-838 Turntable from a friend, and was looking for a service manual, or at least schematics.
    I saw in the AK database that you may have the SM.

Could you send me a copy from the schematics page ?
    Or tell me where you got it from ? (no luck at obsinc).

Thanks,
    Marc
    hi i just picked up one of these sansui sc-5110 with no manual i am having some difficulty with it no matter what i try when i am recordin or playing back when the counter reaches 99 the unit stops i have tryed starting in the middle reset the counter at 0 and again it stops at 99 i tryed pickink up at 99 and it stops at 198 i return to 0 and now the unit no longer stops at 99 but at around 200 again it stops any help would greatly be appresciated thank you in advance
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom