Sasha18
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Alex,

I'll dig it out and try the motor. If it runs ok, I'll take some pictures and send them along. Do you want me to send them to a private email or post them on the thread? I can send bigger files via email.

John
    Hi Sasha,
    Hope you don't mind a direct contact. Your thread seems to have evolved into a discussion of the merits of idler drive tables, so I thought I'd take it offline.

I see you're in the Seattle area. I'm in Kent. If you are interested, I have a spare TD-160 which is a project waiting for a project manager. I got it at a garage sale several years ago and since I already had a working example I put it on a shelf and there it sits. I seem to remember being told that it works, but it probably needs a belt and cosmetically it can use some help. The dust cover is well scratched and the hinge portion is broken on one side. The headshell functions but has been modified and doesn't have the logo. You would probably want to build a new plinth as well. If you feel like a project, maybe I can get you started with only a small outlay against your $300 budget.

If it sounds interesting to you, let me know and I'll get it out and see how it works.

Regards,
    John
    253-852-3627
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom