sawdust
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Sawdust, Hope you are well. Wondering if you would make a cabinet for my RT-707 like the one you made for yours a few years back? Please let me know, many thanks. Lou
    Hello. I’m looking for a case for my Pioneer SX-680 and for my Pioneer SG-1. Let me know if you you are interested in doing either one. Thank you.
    Hi Sawdust. WE already talk before about to do a side woods in a real wood for a Kenwood KR 8340. Since I was out of town more than a year, I lost contact with you.
    I like to know if you still doing this kind of job and how much will be. I can provide the measures and pictures and if is better for you, I can send the original one. Let me know, Thanks
    I am looking for someone to build me a Pioneer SA-8800 walnut case. Sawdust did my last one and his work is impeccable. Does anyone have any names I could contact? I just purchased this amp and the cover is shot. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please email me any contacts. gplaml@zoominternet.net
    Sawdust you made a walnut cover for me about 3 years ago for my Pioneer SX-950. It still is looking beautiful and everyone that see's it just can't believe the craftsmanship. Well I want to know if you make covers for the Pioneer SA-8800 amp. The one with the blue FluoroScan built around 1979-1980?
    Hi! do you still have this transistors ? I am looking for the same transistors trying to fix my two Pioneer A9 ? Please let me know if I can buy it from you. The 2SA1076 and 2Sc2526.Thank you.
    Hi sawdust, Capgun sent me your way. I am looking for someone to build a case/cabinet for a McIntosh MR-71 FM Tube Tuner. Based upon the posts below you seem to be in high demand. Is this something you can do for me? I am in no hurry. Regards, Jay
    Hi, maybe you can help me. I have a old receiver Kenwood KR-8340 that has only a wood side ends. I like to know if you can do for me a new wood sides for this receiver. I can send the original to you, so I believe will be better for measures. I look for a solid wood with the same or maybe more thicker. Let me know, Thanks. By the way, I was recommend to you from your friend Capgun on Eb....
    Hello Sawdust. Seeking a cabinet for my Pioneer SA 9500ii
    I am an experienced wood worker so i can build it but having plans/specs would save a lot of time.

I would like to inquire if you are still doing custom cabinet work, if so how much to purchase one or if purchasing plans is an option (if not suggestions on where to source them).

Thank for your time and sharing your knowledge here.
    Ivan.
    Hello...Michael in Ca here...May i purchase a case for my Pioneer sg-9500 area code is 94517 925-998-0049 phone number. Thank You.
    If not please LMK. I will cross my fingers !
    Hey Sawdust,
    I love your work, as do others and would really like to have some of your woodworking on display in my system.
    I have a Spec 1 and CT-F1250 that would love to wear your cabs.
    Let me know if you are willing, and have the time, to make me some.
    You can pick the wood you think looks the best.
    Thanks Much,
    BB
    Hi Sawdust. I would love to get a wood case for one of my components. I have the entire 1980 FluoroScan line from Pioneer, with an SA-8800 amp, TX-7800 tuner, CT-F900 tape deck and an SG-9800 equalizer. All of them come with the factory installed wood sides except the equalizer. I would love to pay somebody to make a new one so that my entire system matches. Is that something you could do? Thanks for your time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom