Recent content by sawdust

1. sawdust

Pioneer SX1250. No sound at speakers headphones work just fine.

This could only happen to me that said I hooked up a different speaker directly to pin #1 and grown got sound some how through testing I blew both speakers . IT works fine Just needed 2 good speakers, I think it's time to find a new hobby. Thanks Mark and Larry for you Help.
  2. sawdust

thanks Mark that’s just what I needed. I was trying to figure that part out after reading Larry‘s post, I connected pin one to pin six and then pin 8 to 7 still dead on speakers I did verify the speaker output are grounded to the chassis at the Filter capacitors, I have checked every single...
  3. sawdust

I did remove the inner back panel and checked that I had ground at all the speaker tournaments
  4. sawdust

Works perfect at the headphone jack dead at the speakers, going do the switch rabbet hole tomorrow or get the BFH out.
  5. sawdust

ABC selector switch works with all three are depressed. The lights go out I do have ground on pin 17 and And 13 no ground on pin 12 ground on pin 16 is only grounded when the C speaker is selected
  6. sawdust

after the control lamp I recapped and replaced all the transistors on the equalizer app so all the transistors have been replaced And the capacitors in the front end
  7. sawdust

First of all a little history, my friend brought his 1250 over static out of both channels turning the volume up, would put it in protection. He’s been knocking on the volume knob for years when a channel would drop off so he told me he probably needs a new volume potentiometer no more further...
  8. sawdust

Product to seal and protect wood case?

Any kind of oil for wood should work just fine on old work. I like to use lemon oil or linseed oil on my new work. I use Waco Danish oil natural finish. If you want a little more shine after a few days, you can wax it Howard’s - N - wax works just fine. Just stay away from permanent lacquers and...
  9. sawdust

Pioneer PL-61 service manual

Try this all I have
  10. sawdust

To the Technics bashers...

How could anyone bash this beauty. one of are AK members was restoring a Technics SA-1000 in need of a new case If I remember the sides were just over 1" thick I made end blocks to cover the end grain this is the Picture he posted.
  11. sawdust

FedEx beat up my new to me SX-3700, needs wood repair?

This is what the original case looks like inside And yes I tease
  12. sawdust

FedEx beat up my new to me SX-3700, needs wood repair?

Made a few of them over the years miss making them but I can still post Pictures
  13. sawdust

Pioneer Spec 1 recap question

I had a Issue using 1000uf caps solved the issue by changing them to the original 470uf read this old post. https://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/pioneer-spec-1-keeps-blowing-fuses.492947/
Back
Top Bottom