Recent content by Scuzzer

1. Scuzzer

Power transformer identification needed

https://www.angelfire.com/electronic/funwithtubes/Transformer_Lead_Colors.HTML Transformer identification. Don’t know if that guy is still alive but someone needs to mirror his site because it’s an engineers viewpoint on tube amps.
  2. Scuzzer

The Recorded LIVE Playlist

King Crimson Poplar Creek Hoffman Estates June 22, 1984 Special emphasis on Sheltering Sky, you can hear me
  3. Scuzzer

The Recorded LIVE Playlist

801 Live - almost certainly the show is go back in time to see
  4. Scuzzer

Happy Birthday Andyman!

Yo, Scroungers man. Happy birthday, last I saw you were projected to go 13-0 in the fantasy league. Sounds like it might be your year.
  5. Scuzzer

Are you still alive? We’re getting the band back together so message me. Actually no we aren’t...

Are you still alive? We’re getting the band back together so message me. Actually no we aren’t, it seems Tom is jealous about John Cale avatars and we already own the best two.
  6. Scuzzer

Happy Birthday 313guy!

61, that’s all it took. I’m old beyond my years. Love ya man.
  7. Scuzzer

Play Something You Haven't Played In Years Playlist

Yes, as well you my long lasting AK friend. How you’ve racked up 55k posts is impressive. There’s a few guys here that I take their recommendations seriously and you are one.
  8. Scuzzer

Play Something You Haven't Played In Years Playlist

Wrongo! Fripp had sworn off all music and was in some type of cultist group when Eno called him from Berlin to tell him Bowie needed him to finish Heroes. Bob caught the next flight to Berlin. Weirdly Fripp and Blondie forged a friendship when he was slumming in NY and he hung out at the local...
  9. Scuzzer

Today's Experimental/Avant-garde/Noise Playlist

When you get old it’s easy to just say the music I grew up with was the best. Not so with Ambient/Drone/Noise. Nurse with Wound wasn’t even a band when I was in college. Tim Heckers ambient noise didn’t exist. As an old man I need inspiration.
  10. Scuzzer

Songs that REQUIRE full volume.

And yes saunadog, Fripps Baby’s on Fire is one of my favorites of all time.
  11. Scuzzer

Morricone- Ectasy of Gold
  12. Scuzzer

Korn- y’all want a single
  13. Scuzzer

Helden-Apocalyptica
  14. Scuzzer

today's AMBIENT selection

That is a beautiful shot of one of the seminal albums in Ambient. I must find that arrangement. Usually I like the classical movement based on earlier ambient recordings more than the original.
  15. Scuzzer

Today's Experimental/Avant-garde/Noise Playlist

Annnnd, now I’ve been given a work list by noisefreq. Thank you, as an old man it’s always nice to be pointed in a fruitful direction.
Back
Top Bottom