Marantz SR6000 Receiver

Rated output per channel:
    DIN 4 ohms (1 kHz): 129 W
    FTC 4 ohms (20 Hz - 20 kHz): 88 W
    DIN 8 ohms (1 kHz): 91 W
    FTC 8 ohms (20 Hz - 20 kHz): 70 W
    Total Harmonic distortion at rated output: 0.03%
    Damping: 65
    P.S. Forgot to mention: my amp is a vintage Marantz receiver, model SR6000 DC. It has 70W RMS per channel at 8 Ohm. I was also looking at a pair of mint Wharfedales, the Diamond 9.2 - but I am not sure if my receiver is powerful enough to drive them.
    Hi Sealy,

I just joined audiokarma and I read you posts about the NHT Super One and the NHT 1.3. I can get either one for about the same price (about $90/pair, used of course). Which one do you prefer? I have a fairly large studio space (20X30 feet) with high ceilings, sparsely furnished. The speakers will be mounted in the corners on the short side, about 7 feet high. Thanks so much for your advice!

Martin
    (Martysound)
    Hi Sealy,
    Noticed some Yamaha NS-300X up forsale. Wondering how they would compare to JBLs. I have JBL TLX8s, upgraded wiring , more resistance on the over bright tweeters, which I think is a problem with JBL Thanks Regards Sammy
    Hello, sealy. I think you are someone to speak to about some JBL Trimlines. I have a pair, my dad being the original owner, and after so many years, they need new surrounds. Where did you get your new surrounds and how difficult was the surgery to replace them?
    thanks sealy for your responce. a lot of information and very understanble.i guess i have a decision to make .thanks again.
    hi sealy. im a new member to this site. have a question for you? i came across a pair of epicure m50 at the local goodwill for ten dollars.its my first epicure experience. wow the sound on these speakers ar amazing. my problem is is that one woofer in one of the cabinets is stiff, stuck, wont move up or down.there is sound comming out but no normal bass responce. something is not right right. my question is . are these woofers repairable or am i going to need to replace woofer.the other cabinet sounds great.i did try to move the woofer up and down and it did finaly move up and down with hand pressure. but to music no up and down movement. any information will be apreceiated. thanks
    I wanted to thank you for your input to my post about the KEF K1 Slimlines and your hilarious counterpoints to a very, very serious man. Thanks!
    ok. Just thought i would ask. It is rare. If you ever change your mind let me know. thanks
    Hey George. It's Ari. I lost your email but I did have a question for you. Would you ever consider selling your aiwa amp with the tv built in. I just was wondering since it has been on my mind lately

thanks
    Howdy,

I have a Heathkit AR-13A that has a blown output. I noticed in the posts that you may have one also, and it kinda sounded like you might have a schematic for same. If you do, have a schematic, would it be possible for you to scan and email it to me? My email address is applewrangler@yahoo.com Thanks in advance for any help. I found a site that has some Heathkit schmeatics posted, but the AR-13A isn't listed.

DZ
    Have you been alright? When I first joined up here.... you were a predominate member. With your lack of presence, I've been worried about you... Sealy.
    Hello there! My name is Eli. I am a newB from NYC. I heard you are using Rogers Studio 1 speakers. Just wondering how do you like them and if you care to share any insight on them. Just got a pair and planning to use them as midfields in my project home studio. Thank you very much in advance.
    Hey George ...Steve here.Sorry didn't get back to you over the xmas holidays about the design Acoustics D-2's, It was a little hairy weather wise for me to drive out there. Had some medical issues through January to deal with that have taken precedence, although theye haven't stopped the"gearquest". Do you still have them for me, or did you sell them already? I am still interested in picking them up if you do. Cheers steven
    Hey I was looking through one of the threads you made and noticed you had a topic about the Mitsubishi M-PF5351 and it's Power Amp. I have that same exact model but no instruction manual. My question is when one is interconnecting the Preamp and power amp are you connecting the preout with 3.5mms to the input of the power amp?
    Hey George steven here...picked up the B&W DM4's today.....the surround need need a bit of a re-glue. They either got damp in the garage or it just deteriated over time.
    So...i call you and see if you are coming into town. Bring the D2's if you wouldn't mind and you can take the DM 4's for a repair. I can audition the D2's while the B&W's are at the "doctors". Cheers
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom