Recent content by serta1

1. S

My stuff

I have the sales brochure for the MC-2105. I posted a picture in the McIntosh forum.
  2. S

My stuff

MA6100 and MR77 found in Pawn shop about 30 years ago.
  3. S

My stuff

They came in Blue, Brown, and Burnt Orange. I have the original boxes. The speakers came in individual boxes without the covers. The covers came in two to a box so you could select any of the three colors for the speakers that you were buying.
  4. S

My stuff

I posted pictures under McIntosh. Can I link that to here do I have to re-post?
  5. S

My Sansui's

Thank you for the information. I will talk to the person I use for Vintage Equipment repair about it.
  6. S

My Macs

62 Caddy, (by the way one of my favorite Caddy body designs), You are correct. The L19 cabinet comes with the slanted wood legs like the one I have on my MAC1700. I needed the rubber feet for the MR77 and MA6100. Those cabinets are the PANLOCK style which is totally different than the L19...
  7. S

My Sansui's

Sorry I did not get the black flag reference.
  8. S

My Macs

McIntosh list of various products from the mid 1970s.
  9. S

My Macs

McIntosh brochure circa 1975.
  10. S

My Macs

Sales brochure for the McIntosh MC 2105. I could not afford it so I bought the MAC1700 but I still was able to hang on to this.
  11. S

My Macs

2 Year warranty. Has my address, serial number, etc on it.
  12. S

My Macs

Original invoice from 1973. 599.00 for the MAC1700. Also purchased that day two JBL L26 speakers. I did not have the money to buy the wood cabinet that day. That came later.
  13. S

My Macs

McIntosh makes sure the product is packed properly. The 4 holes where the feet go. The empty box weighs about 10 pounds.
  14. S

My Macs

Instructions on how to pack the MAC1700 on the cover of the inside box.
  15. S

My Macs

Inside the box the original dipole antenna along with another box. Antenna needs some soldering now.
Back
Top Bottom