Recent content by sfox52

1. sfox52

R.I.P. Dickey Betts

This is a good reason to dust off my "Live at the Fillmore" LP..
  2. sfox52

R.I.P. Dickey Betts

Just saw this, don't have details. The Allmans were huge when I was in high school.
  3. sfox52

Happy Birthday similost!

Happy Birthday!
  4. sfox52

What's your latest audio purchase?

Fosi Audio ZA3 stereo amp with 48 volt, 5 amp PS. My first "mini Class D" amp, impressive!
  5. sfox52

Fosi Audio ZA3 - Initial Review

I need to try different pre-amps, no pre amp, etc. I have a Foreplay tube pre that may go in next- have to live without the remote in that case. I'll keep a couple of the heavy, old school amps, but a couple need to go.
  6. sfox52

The Muse02's we ordered through Fosi's website?
  7. sfox52

Well, I had better look at those op-amps! The thing is really a giant killer!
  8. sfox52

A question about old fridges

My dad had an old rounded top Hotpoint in his airplane hangar for years, I had my eye on it for a long time. After he passed, the hangar, an airplane he had restored, an old pontoon boat & motor on a trailer, and a van were part of the estate that was sold off. I never got a chance to grab it. I...
  9. sfox52

Hello from Indiana!

Welcome to AK! I just returned from a family gathering/eclipse party in Carmel where one sister lives. I live in mid-Maryland but still ID as a Hoosier!
  10. sfox52

Pressure Washer/Power Washing mildew off our siding ...

Be careful with the strong vinegar, it will kill any and all plants that get a good dose. The "soft wash " approach is important with vinyl siding, it is too easy so push water where you don't want it, especially from the ground working up the siding.
  11. sfox52

What’s your every day carry “EDC” knife?

I have one of the little Swiss Army jobs on my keychain, the blade is hardly usable but the other tools are. I have a big folding two blade Case that I will carry if I feel the need.
  12. sfox52

I am running the Fosi WFO and using the Parasound (remote) to control volume. I am using a bit more on the scale, maybe10 oclock instead of 9 oclock with the old Sherwood mosfet. I am running the maggies full range, with subs crossed low and just enough level to add some oomph. I plan on leaving...
  13. sfox52

Now to decide which of the old heavy amps goes first, the BGW or the Ashly.
  14. sfox52

My initial impression is "What a deal!" Sounds super right out of the box using my Parasound 2100 pre and streaming Spotify Premium, Peter Gabriel favorites.
Back
Top Bottom