Recent content by Sharkfoot

1. Sharkfoot

Ja0540 Yamaha Tweeter Help needed!

Ja0540 Yamaha Tweeter ns200m's Does anyone have any idea if these can be fixed or replaced? Is there a substitute? I just want to use them again. Thank you!!
  2. Sharkfoot

Yamaha ns-200m Speakers?

Wow!! Ok!! Thanks for the info!! I never had a set of Yamahas. I can feel these in my chest at medium volume.
  3. Sharkfoot

Yamaha ns-200m Speakers?

I just picked up a pair of these in near mint condition for $200. They sound great. I saw them on Ebay for a lot of money. I was wondering if they are good quality speakers for real? They are 6 ohm and I wanted to be sure I could hook them up to my Sansui 9090 without destroying my receiver?
  4. Sharkfoot

Sansui 9090 fuses

Thanks for all of the info. It looks like the F 0 5
  5. Sharkfoot

Sansui 9090 fuses

So the left channel went out on my Sansui 9090 after one of my speakers was accidentally was disconnected while it was playing through speakers A and B. I found the blown fuse inside clear tubing on the left side. It is soldered on. I can't read what type of fuse it is because the solder is in...
  6. Sharkfoot

Hpm 1100s or Hpm 100s?

Well I got HPM 1100s today and hooked up to my Sansui 9090 listening to the Pink Floyd the wall on clean vinyl right now and they honestly are the best sounding speakers I have ever owned or heard!! I have Advent 5002s and Yamaha ns-200m speakers in the other rooms. I listened to them side by...
  7. Sharkfoot

Hpm 1100s or Hpm 100s?

I hope they are not that fragile....The HPM 1100s cabinets and grills are in much better shape. I'll take your advisement.
  8. Sharkfoot

Hpm 1100s or Hpm 100s?

I found some original Hpm 1100s woofers that need to be re-coned. I have a guy that does this so I am on the fence.
  9. Sharkfoot

Hpm 1100s or Hpm 100s?

I agree. I have Advent 5002s in one room and Yamaha NS-200Ms in the other. I have always wanted some Hpms! I think they will sound great through my Sansui 9090.
  10. Sharkfoot

Hpm 1100s or Hpm 100s?

Trying to decide on which ones to get. Hmp 1100s are in great shape for $400 and the Hpm 100s(200 watts) are $600 but a little beat up on the outside.
Back
Top Bottom