Recent content by Shavalievdd1

1. Shavalievdd1

Refoaming woofers on Sansui SP-100i JDM speakers

Guys finally made it. I was not able to fit my new foam from the back, it was bit bigger than original. So I have tried to glue it from the front, I have seen this method in internet. It aligned fine and looks perfect the only issue I have - the edge of the cone is touching the foam and this...
  2. Shavalievdd1

Sansui alpha giving my tech a tough time

I made the cleaning and now my 907mos limited plays very clear, thank you for help. The most challengeable step was the removing of the stopping nut. But I was able to remove it gently and even reuse it. One tip - buy a heated desoldering pump, it will save a lot of time and help to prevent the...
  3. Shavalievdd1

Sansui alpha giving my tech a tough time

i want to clean the volume pot on a907MOSlimited, there is a plastic cap but i can clean only one section of the contacts having this cap opened. Should i unsolder the volume pot completely from the board? will i be able to get access to the rest of the contacts after?
  4. Shavalievdd1

Refoaming woofers on Sansui SP-100i JDM speakers

i have same issue and will be doing this in couple of weeks and use your post as a guide)) my new foam has exactly same dimensions so hope it will fit perfectly. there is my thread regarding capacitors replacement...
  5. Shavalievdd1

Sansui SP-100i thread

short update, i had replaced the electrolytic capacitors in the crossovers, there are some photos. the filter is simple LC type. i like the sound change, so the next step will be re foaming interesting fact that old capacitors are from different serial production as they have different serial...
  6. Shavalievdd1

Sansui Serial Number Database Update

a907imoslimited,628036210,shavalievdd1 Sp-100i,929010334,shavalievdd1 Sp-100i,927110439,shavalievdd1
  7. Shavalievdd1

Sansui SP-100i thread

Today I paired sansui sp-100i with my old sansui a907MOSlimited. This tandem plays so sweet and clear:music::music: Interesting fact that my speakers were made in different years, one on 1987 and another in 1989, as per serial numbers But in spite of this they look 100% identical inside, wire...
  8. Shavalievdd1

sansuifan

sansuifan
  9. Shavalievdd1

Sansui SP-100i thread

first of all thank you all for your replies, i'm from Russia, so i had ordered capacitors from local supplier, there is a reference, they are producing high quality audio capacitors with various ranges https://deskfi.ru/products/kondensator-kzk-white-line-4-7-mkf-250v They will be delivered to...
  10. Shavalievdd1

Sansui SP-100i thread

please share your knowledge and experience about SP-100i loudspeakers here. Recently i got a nice pair of the SP-100i from japan - there is a link of the lot https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k371456496 they are not in perfect external condition as there are some damages around the...
  11. Shavalievdd1

Need help on FINAL tunning of AUD707X (AUD11II)

o i have original hard copy of operating manual for SP-100i only, anyway will try to open it today with some force. by the way, anyone needs a copy of the manual?
  12. Shavalievdd1

Need help on FINAL tunning of AUD707X (AUD11II)

Hi. i have niec pair of the Sansui sp100i, but i have problem with opening the cabinet to get access to internals, it seems that it glued. How did you manage to open the cabinet?
  13. Shavalievdd1

Blown resistor? Vienna acoustics speakers

Friends looking for support, i have a pair of Vienna acoustics Haydn and sometime ago i realized that one of the tweeters sounds bad, the sound interrupts time to time from one of the tweeters. I did simple troubleshooting, i swapped the tweeters and got same effect from the same speaker. After...
  14. Shavalievdd1

AU-α907 Limited in the house

How hot is he? Can you please measure the bias current?
  15. Shavalievdd1

907 imos .....Blown output mosfets ...need replacements advice

i think this guy from Japan don't want to share his experience that's why all label on new transistor are hidden.
Back
Top Bottom