sheltie dave
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dave, just got done speaking to you on the phone on Monday morning after the 2012 Olympics. Ray Davies did in fact do Waterloo Sunset as you predicted, Nick Mason and Mike Rutherford (Genesis) did Wish You Were Here, Beady Eye did Wonderwall, and The Who did My Generation, to get you up to speed. I'll fill you in on The Who lineup if/when I find out (or you'll know before me). Mike
    I found a form that you had replied to saying you had a bell 2325 amp. I have one that was my husband grandmothers. It has been repaired but we have not clue how to hook up a turn table. The table has 4 output wires(bare) and our speaker wires are bare. I know they will go on one of the screws but haven't found any luck with finding any instruction booklets. Any help would be greatly appreciated. My e-mail is bigdad57@yahoo.com.
    Thanks,
    Sandra
    Hey Dave, I guess i have to ask you here, since you will not take my calls. Do you intend to give me my 520.00 and the 802s or what are your intentions?
    Hi what part of the ST louis area are you from ,I live in Alton IL and are you a friend of Rex-everthing ,
    Mark
    Radioactive, I sent an e-mail twice and never heard back. I'll try again, but i think it was a fishing scam.

Dave
    hi shelti,

just wondering if you tried to contact the seller of the collins and if you heard back from him?
    Dave,

Thanks to my joys of ID theft, there's no way I can get those JBLs. The seller WILL NOT ship them, I'm pretty sure. Do you want the contact info and an intro?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom