September 27

Share This Page

shimniok

Super Member, from Centennial, CO

shimniok was last seen:
Jan 29, 2018
    1. Sprags
      Sprags
      Hi...do you still have the TT strobe lights for sale?
    2. phatster
      phatster
      H E L L O Need your address for your next cassette tape partner! Phatster
    3. phatster
      phatster
      Please send me your mailing address for the next cassette.....NT
    4. phatster
      phatster
      Please send me your address to get that next cassette your way /phatster
    5. ChadHahn
      ChadHahn
      Hi.

If you haven't done so yet and you are still interested in getting a TT weight, PM me with the number of them you want and your address.

When I order them I will ask for PayPal payment. After they are made I will box them up and mail them off.
    6. pioneervato
      pioneervato
      Thanks Michael. I accept your invitation and it is my pleasure to do so.

Jess
    7. Jcricket
      Jcricket
      Cooll! Speed stability??? The pitch contol knob should adjust that for you. Does the speed randomly vary???
    8. Vintage TX
      Vintage TX
      You been busy I hear fixing other stuff, I'm sure the Sony can be running again, check the record-switches inside, maybe one is engaged half-way creating the humming sound. Good luck
    9. Jcricket
      Jcricket
      Way Cool. I would love to see it back in its full glory. Do you need an amp or speakers to make the system work for you? I think you had a those dennons and a smaller concept, but I can't remember if you had, needed. or wantedd anything else. Let me know if you do, I am very much in a house cleaning mood. Call me later today if you get a chance.
    10. Jcricket
      Jcricket
      Way Cool. I would love to see it back in its full glory. Do you need an amp or speakers to make the system work for you? I think you had a those dennons and a smaller concept, but I can't remember if you had, needed. or wantedd anything else. Let me know if you do, I am very much in a house cleaning mood. Call me later today if you get a chance.
    11. Vintage TX
      Vintage TX
      Glad the package arrived OK, it took awhile but hope you enjoy some of the tunes.
      About the pressure pads, was reading you needed new ones for the Sony.
      Does the Sony play OK again or ?
    12. VintageFreq
      VintageFreq
      Glad I could be of some help!
    13. Vintage TX
      Vintage TX
      You very welcome Shimniok
    14. VintageFreq
      VintageFreq
      Hey Dude! Thanks for asking me to be your Friend!

Mike
    15. dokblues
      dokblues
      Michael:The total for the records is $14 and fed ex shipping is 10.75 to your house
      if its a business I need that as shipping might change with fed ex. I also need your complete address. How do you want to do this as I would like to recieve payment before shipping. D.R.
  • About

Birthday:
    September 27
    Nerd into way too many hobbies. Stereo, four wheeling, robotics, reading, fishing, camping, ham radio, target shooting, ...

Interact

Content:
    Yahoo! Messenger:
    shimniok

Signature

Main system: Rotel RTC-850, Kenwood KM-209, Realistic Lab 400, Rotel RCD-975, HK TD932, TEAC A7010, Boston T1030