Recent content by Siggus

1. Siggus

NO MORE FM

Didn't know they were turning it off in Denmark, but here in Norway, it's off. Been seeing a lot of tuners and FM docking stations for sale/free lately.
  2. Siggus

An Interesting Spherical Record Project

You're right, this is very interesting. Labor of love ?
  3. Siggus

Interesting Record Cabinet

Unfortunately, this is not my house, but yes, the weather was great today and the wife and girl relaxed outside while I put up wall lights for the living room. The sun is shining now, and the leaves barely move on the trees. Love when we get out of the dark winter times.
  4. Siggus

Good eye Robin, there are similarities. Don't have more pics as of now, unfortunately. But that is also what I was thinking, it might me custom made. It sure is, it immediately caught my eye. Makes you wonder.
  5. Siggus

Hi guys and girls. I wanted to ask you guys a question about this record cabinet. I find it very beautiful, but as I have never seen anything like it before I wanted to see if any of you could tell me something about it. Thanks in advance for your answers. Best regards :music: Siggi Alla
  6. Siggus

Record/play - a fantastic short film

Wow, absolutely great, loved it.
  7. Siggus

Scratch

Good point ! Tried searching, but haven't found one yet. True. Great post. Definitely some good points. I'm going to dig deeper into all this. Maybe even get a magnifying glass and get me a record to do some experiment on. There are some records I have that are very unlikely...
  8. Siggus

Scratch

Hehh, exactly, this picture gives you a lot to think about !
  9. Siggus

Scratch

I was just surfing the internet, and I came across this picture and I have to share it. I did a search and couldn't find it posted here, so check it out. I'm pretty sure the stylus does NOT like hitting the scratch ! I occasionally play records that have light scratches, but after...
  10. Siggus

If you own a turntable and LP's, how old are you?

25 years old. 2 turntables, 1 Yamaha MS-5B music system, 1 Grundig console, around 1000 records and 300 cd's. Happy camper.
  11. Siggus

My baby is back -nude pictures

Awesome setup you have there man, and thanks for the pictures. Really nice :thmbsp:
  12. Siggus

My baby is back -nude pictures

Really nice ! Never seen this one before. Do you have any pics of the setup it's in ?
  13. Siggus

uh oh is my fisher 800c gonna crap out on me again?

Well, those were interesting 6 pages....
  14. Siggus

What is the worst thing someone ever did to a stereo you owned?

Oh, and another thing. When i just hit 17, me and my family were moving to a new house. After the contractor screwed us, we had nowhere to go. We ended up living in an old fishing gear storage by the pier for 5 months. Having limited space for storing stuff he threw almost all of my childhood...
  15. Siggus

What is the worst thing someone ever did to a stereo you owned?

I had a really nice JVC integrated amplifier, pretty neat little amp. My friend asked me if I had a spare amp that he could use for a while, until he got his own amp. No problem, My Pioneer was in use so I lent him this one. Set it all up for him, and he was happy. Little later I asked him...
Back
Top Bottom