Recent content by silver faced

1. silver faced

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

I love new stuff that i have notlistened too ,had to look that one up . Nice
  2. silver faced

Enjoy that ! One of so many bestsssss
  3. silver faced

Gerry Rafferty , City to City
  4. silver faced

Im playing some divorce songs and sending them to my Buddy going through rough times he is . If you have a good one let me know. Alanis Morisette ,You outta know
  5. silver faced

GIRLS, Girls, girls, And Yes More Girls

Wonderful song, Always a pleasure to listen toooooo
  6. silver faced

Grateful Dead - Long Strange Trip June 2

All i can say is of the 32 shows i was able to capture not one of them was anything less then enlightening. Made my perspective of music so much more enchanting since then and still progresses to this day. Thanks for sharing.
  7. silver faced

New caps

Hello Everybody:beerchug: , Well i finally got re-capping done on one each of two different sets of speakers. First was my Pioneer CS-66 E , The original caps were pretty close in tolerence but did them anyhow. The reason for doing only one of each was to do a comparison the pioneers took 3...
  8. silver faced

You all are killing it tonight some great stuff being played, Inspiration for sure... I got Deep Purple jamming waking the dead in this old Mortuary tonight...:rockon::rockon::music::):beerchug::rflmao:
  9. silver faced

In that genre music does not get any better ! Man the memories, You have inspired me , Thank you
Back
Top Bottom