silvernutsaq
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Silvernutsaq, do you remember how you moved the tuning wheel inside your HK 560? I need to do this repair. Don’t want to screw it up.

Thanks for any help

Perry
    Following up on my initial message. Do you receive it?

Anthony

Hi,
    I would consider another PL-630. I gather you have one. What is the condition? Has it been gone through (Caps replaced ...)? Really liked the looks and functionality potential, though the one I got only worked manually. Damaged cosmetically otherwise I would have sent it to pustekntar(?) on here for refurb.
    Hi I was referred to you by AK member audiophyle. I'm looking to purchase a Sansui 881 receiver and he told me that you may be able to accommodate me. Do you have one available for sale?
    I know, I would still like to get them. Do you think they would be an improvement over the JBL 100's or just a different sound?
    Thanks for your post re the HK560. Your value's about what I expected. My post got bounced because I mentioned the s-word. I guess I should have pretended to be buying. Heck, I'm not even ready to sell, just planning. Never mind, I'm a guest and I'll follow the house rules.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom