SimplySound
Last Activity:
Feb 6, 2018
Media:
Engineer, what else?

Share This Page

SimplySound

Kent Engineering & Fondry, from Albuquerque, NM

I think they are awesome! Very rich and smooth, not harsh or grainy at all! Good luck with the search! Jul 16, 2015

SimplySound was last seen:
Feb 6, 2018
    1. dave101260
      dave101260
      Hi Doug,

I'm in desperate need of a KEF B250 woofer. If you have any leads, it would be most appreciated. And on the same note, what would you consider a fair market price for one working B250? I have a lead on two units, but they are in England, and shipping is astronomical.

Thanks for help :-)

-Dave
    2. Barry Rogoff
      Barry Rogoff
      Would you happen to know where I can get a controller board for my CL-1500 MCA? I know this is a long shot but my amp has been with Approved Audio in CT for a year and is still missing its controller.
    3. SimplySound
      SimplySound
      I think they are awesome! Very rich and smooth, not harsh or grainy at all! Good luck with the search!
    4. sippinotclip
      sippinotclip
      Hello,
      Been lookin to find a belles 400 and saw your old thread. Can you tell me the sound this amp emits? Worth the search?
    5. slepsnys
      slepsnys
      Hello,
      I have read a lot of posts about Your KEF 107 and I have question for You. I am planing to buy one and was thinking about amplifiers for 107. What You use to power them up? Do You think sony f808es or fa7es would be enough? Thanks.
      Regards,
      Slepsnys
  • About

Engineer, what else?
    Love the "Sound of Music"

Signature

KEF 107's-"One of the few full-range loudspeakers that I have experienced to touch the soul—until I listened to Dunlavy SC-IVs!"—SimplySound