Recent content by sirianni

1. sirianni

What was the the last audio-related item you purchased?

Just bought an Audioquest PowerQuest, 707 Power Conditioner
  2. sirianni

Audioquest

Good afternoon gentlemen need some information, is anybody out there using an Audioquest PowerQuest 707 high-performance power conditioner, thinking about getting one of these just want to know if anyone is using one and what your thoughts are.
  3. sirianni

VPI Turntable Owners Thread

Bought this VPI Prime 21 last fall at Audio Classics.
  4. sirianni

Blue Note Authorized Dealers

Not sure they ever left. I buy blue note albums at the Bop Shop, in Rochester New York. Excellent quality music.
  5. sirianni

Hi from Northeast Florida

Hello Rich: Welcome I happen to be in your State as I type this, Panama City.
  6. sirianni

If I'm going to be in the Binghamton/Vestal area....

Yes only McIntosh you need to set it up in advance
  7. sirianni

McIntosh Pricing

I have made a case in the past that McIntosh’s prices were reasonable compared to other companies. This makes my case. From Stereophile newsletter about the Florida Audio Expo. Playback’s room 1004 featured no fewer than five US debuts. The front end and amplification was all Esoteric: the K-1X...
  8. sirianni

Turntable advice

I am not a fan of automatic turntables to much noise too many things to go wrong. Again, my opinion, I have only owned manual turntables you can always buy Qup to lift the arm at the end of an album. Those automatic tables just got too much stuff to go wrong, my opinion
  9. sirianni

Hafler DH-500 when shouldn't I pass it up?

I traded in four of these at Audio Classics over the past couple of years, they had been totaling rebuilt except for the MOSFET’s, not sure what they did with them. Got to tell you I loved the sound.
  10. sirianni

If I'm going to be in the Binghamton/Vestal area....

I was just there last month they only do tours on Tuesday and Thursday and you need to call and set it up
  11. sirianni

help locating Pioneer A 71 service manual

Have you tried Manual Universe
  12. sirianni

Do you run stereo bass?

I am using Martin Logan Expression 13A’s they go down to 24 Hz however I am using two SVS2000 pro Subs they make a huge difference in the low end.
  13. sirianni

Martin Logan Anyone?

I spent two years auditioning speakers in Buffalo Rochester Cleveland, Audio Classics, in Binghamton and every cone based speaker I listen to just didn’t sound as clear and crisp as the Martin Logan, Mine are the Expression 13A’s.
  14. sirianni

Electrostatic vs planars

I bought Martin Logan’s Expression 13A’s two years ago, love them. I listened to Maggie’s and loved the sound but knew they needed a couple Subs, at the time I didn’t have money for Subs. I have subs now.
  15. sirianni

Who here owns their ultimate/dream/"grail" turntable and what is it?

So I have been eyeing this table for a couple of years, pulled the trigger about six months ago.
Back
Top Bottom