Recent content by sixthday

1. S

Nothing's selling, no one's buying, value's dropped !

What item? I am selling locally fine. I just dont use those BS EBay overprice. I set the price the same as what I did 3 years ago. For example, I just sold a working Pioneer RT-707 for $400. This is the price I sold my last one on 2018 and this is still the price I am selling now. I know RT-707...
  2. S

List of Absurd Prices for Items - Fun thread for obviously enthusiastic expectations

I usually dont think $38 is overpriced. But let me present this listing: https://www.ebay.com/itm/275705529516?hash=item40315484 $38 buy it now. Price i firm:eek::oops:
  3. S

Top Tube Tuner HH Scott 4310

Another 4310 on the bay. https://www.ebay.com/itm/225424968540?hash=item347c600b5c:g:PdYAAOSwKo5j7TNK
  4. S

Incoming NJ Estatesale: I bet there is a Marantz 8 inside too. Since there is 7 and 10 already

Any item with the word "Marantz" belongs to their own group. Same as the word "Pioneer"
  5. S

Incoming NJ Estatesale: I bet there is a Marantz 8 inside too. Since there is 7 and 10 already

That's right. I think missed it. So I bet there may not be a deal.
  6. S

Active scammer discussion for likes of CL / FB marketplace etc...

You will only want to sell it locally. There are too many scam buyers out there. Keep something in mind. You should always assume the buyer is a scammer.
  7. S

What do you think? Guess how much they will ask for? I think they will price it based on 7 an 10 only unless some stupid buyer call and asking for checking the 8. So it could still be a still if the 8 is not account for. https://www.estatesales.net/NJ/Fort-Lee/07024/3559548
  8. S

New 1099-K tax thresholds (US) - is vintage gear on eBay and such about to get more scarce/pricey?

We do have a few professoinal sellers here. One I can remember is snow something. I think he can give some insights of this.
  9. S

Another tale of Ebay woes!

Did you use ebay easy return which is default? turn that off as it may, by ebay's AI, automatically refund the buyer before you receive the return. Ebay call it streamline.
  10. S

a half-pair of McIntosh XRT24 speakers in NJ

Yes. My butt guess is that they still have it. You can come to North NJ and go to each store to search.
  11. S

Marantz 9 front cover

Someone was making this and sell it for $50 on Ebay few years ago. I think it is the same.
  12. S

How do I sell things here?

You need to pay $25 first and then to sell
  13. S

What's your latest audio purchase?

Cannot resisit it. I just bought the matching WA-P2 Preamp off ebay. Now ready to restore an old mono system.
  14. S

Shopping from European Sites?

I bought from EBay UK and EBay Germany without any problem (priced ranging from $500 - 1000, weight alos 30-50lb). Other site, I am not so sure..
Back
Top Bottom