Recent content by skeewiff

1. skeewiff

Strange issue with my first Marantz 2230

Don´t know if the pictures are clear enough, made them with my iphone if you need another angle/better quality please tell me and I´ll upload better pictures.
  2. skeewiff

Yes,I will deoxit again as I´m waiting for the leds to replace when they arrive I´ll clean again everything, tone4eff Yes I have a bit experience in soldering, I´m going to upload a picture of my pre-amp board this afternoon and if you guide me where to start I am confident to try to fix it.
  3. skeewiff

Yes here in Madrid there´s a few places but expensive I´m afraid.
  4. skeewiff

Hi, an update, after two days of the deoxit cleaning the noise seemed to vanish, but today after a long listening session it seems it´s back, the seller agreed to refund me 100 euros, now I have two options profesional repair or try to fix by myself, Will you guide me a bit about the preamp...
  5. skeewiff

Deoxit done no noises at the moment, will check more later.
  6. skeewiff

Is that compatible with this random noise? It does not make the noise all the time. (I have the deox now I'm going to clean and let's cross fingers).
  7. skeewiff

Thanks tomorrow I'll get the deoxit and a compressed air can and I hope the seller will be kind to a partial refund to afford the amp to be serviced.
  8. skeewiff

Hi, it happened again I´ve just made a video of the cracking noise I´m pushing the tape monitor while the cracking noise happens to verify if its caused by this button: To post more information I´ve crosspatched the left pre-out to the right main-in and the right pre-out to the left main in...
  9. skeewiff

Fairlane, thanks for the welcome I understand this is the normal behavior in this class of amplifiers but the noise was during playback too in a random way without even touching the controls. I have this equipment since wednesday and today was the first day that that no distortion or noise...
  10. skeewiff

Thanks for answering, as the seller just told me that the amp was ok but no more I assume maybe it has been in storage or maybe it´s the shipping that caused the issue. I will continue the test and maybe I´ll just deoxit the push buttons cause the rotary pots work smoothly. I´ll spray the main...
  11. skeewiff

Hi, I bought my first marantz 2230 on ebay for a good price from France, I live in Madrid Spain and arrived on Wednesday with a problem crackle / pop / in the left channel during on / off and intermittent recurrence during playback in all the inputs and tuner too. The noise has nothing to do...
Back
Top Bottom