Recent content by Slave Driver

1. Slave Driver

Score!!!! JBL L112

Nice!!
  2. Slave Driver

AR 94S REFOMED WORTH 100?

I don't know how to feel about this. Got the AR 94s home Saturday. Hooked them up and they sound better the my beloved JBL 4312S . PAID 100 $ FOR THE AR'S. PAID 500 FOR my JBL"S AR'S were going to b for my wife. Not sure I can give them to her. They sound to good.
  3. Slave Driver

Didn't even think about dollars & sense. :rolleyes: The wife said something a few times that seemed like she was hinting that she wanted her own set up. So putting something together for her. And I'm thinking about getting into tubes in the near future. So hopefully this will some how let her...
  4. Slave Driver

Going to pair them up with that technics I'm getting off of you. Thanks for the reply.
  5. Slave Driver

Local guy has a pair. Says evrthing works as they should. Couldn't find much about them. Already said I would buy them tomorrow. Wth only 100 dollars. You guys know anything about them?
  6. Slave Driver

Greetings from Macedonia, OH

NICE!! WELCOME TO AK! That's a nice system for a 100$ invested. ENJOY!!!
  7. Slave Driver

Noob saying hello

Welcome to AK!!
  8. Slave Driver

Needed a winter project...

Welcome from central Illinois!
  9. Slave Driver

Speakers for my 11 year old son

He gets a record player on his bday. I'm give him mine. Then I get to upgrade .
  10. Slave Driver

Well guys . he loves them. And I have to admit they sound pretty dam good once I got them off the floor. I want to thank you guys on your spot on recommendations.
  11. Slave Driver

Glue for dust cover

Thank you.
  12. Slave Driver

Glue for dust cover

Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday! Got my 11 year old son a pair of klipsh KG 3.2's for christmas. After a few hours of playing started hearing a horrible sound. Sounded like a blown speaker. But thankfully as my son has a worried look on his face . I discovered that half of the dust cone...
  13. Slave Driver

Well got my son the KG'S 3.2 just waiting for them to get delivered. Hope they make it safe. Thanks for your recommendations
  14. Slave Driver

OHM MODEL L

Hey says he'll demo I'm so I ain't got nothing to lose I guess. They look really nice and I guess a little bit of reading I have just done on them I guess they were ohms speaker to compete with the bigger Advent speakers back in the day.
  15. Slave Driver

OHM MODEL L

There's a pair of these that supposedly have been reformed couple months ago. They look like they're in pretty good shape in the pictures pictures. Asking $130 for the pair. I know absolutely nothing about these. Guess I'm just wanting to blow a hundred thirty bucks and listening to some...
Back
Top Bottom