Senior Systems Administrator

Share This Page

Smack2k

New Member, Male, 40, from Pittsburgh, PA (Ross Township_

Smack2k was last seen:
Jul 11, 2018
    1. hemi426
      hemi426
      Where are we at? Were you able to make alterations to the glass I sent you? Rick
    2. hemi426
      hemi426
      I'll try sending this message again. I think I have a new replacement for you made from smoked Lexan. I'll retry to send photos.
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 21, 1978 (Age: 40)
    Senior Systems Administrator
    I am an avid retro computer hobbyist that enjoys building / fixing / collecting vintage / retro Computer parts / systems and building out the systems I couldnt have as a kid due to cost!

I am also a huge fan of my Pioneer SX-838 Receiver. The Receiver has seen better days, due to it being stored away in my mother's basement in a bag for over 20 years. Its a great receiver that was my deceased father's when purchased new, and a receiver I used frequently in my mid - late teens in the early - mid 1990's. Now that I have it back out I am on a mission to make it look and sound great again. I dont have a lot receiver fixing experience at all, but I am bound and determined to learn what I need to get this great old system working well again so I can set it up in my retro computer area to use with some of the other vintage / new stero equipment I own.