Recent content by Smoothjazzzz

1. Smoothjazzzz

Klh 512

Hello, I read your post on Klh 512 speakers , so did you buy them , i have a chance to pick the same model , so tell me do these speakers have good sensitivity (are they driven easily ) , how is the midrange and bass , are they a good buy, if you have a copy of the manual, consider sending a...
  2. Smoothjazzzz

Hello , a guy is selling sansui s50 in my town , my query : do they have good punchy bass ?? ...

Hello , a guy is selling sansui s50 in my town , my query : do they have good punchy bass ?? , are they worth buying thanks.
  3. Smoothjazzzz

hello there , I saw your message on the forum , I have a chance to pick up Pioneer CS 629...

hello there , I saw your message on the forum , I have a chance to pick up Pioneer CS 629 Speakers in my town ( the same model u have/had) , I would like to know from u how these speakers sound overall, on a sacle of 1 - 10 how many points would you give for sond quality/ sound imaging ...
  4. Smoothjazzzz

Pics of your listening space

I have a chance to buy the pioneer CS 629 speakers in my town , so can you tell me how is the sound quality of this speakers , thanks
  5. Smoothjazzzz

Sansui S-930 Speakers?

Hello any idea of the sensity of ur S-750 speakers,thanks
  6. Smoothjazzzz

Sansui S-930 Speakers?

what is the sensitivity of the Sansui S-750 any idea ??:rolleyes:
  7. Smoothjazzzz

Vintage Hi-Fi repair in Pittsburgh PA?

Anyone out there knows any vintage speaker dealers / sellers in New Jersey State
  8. Smoothjazzzz

Located a pair of Pioneer A-50 loudspeakers....any info?

sir, any idea about the sensitivity of this model no. , and are they sealed or bass reflex design ? thanks
Back
Top Bottom