Recent content by Snade

1. Snade

Who'd have thought THAT would make THAT MUCH difference?

Hi Gordon, I do long walks on pavement with good running shoes and replace my shoes about every six months. I replace them before they look like they need replacement. I think it helps me avoid knee pain. I'm an older dude. Cheers, Snade
  2. Snade

Someone in my area scored last night

Good for you! It was meant to be yours. Cheers, Snade
  3. Snade

Expensive and now worth a peanut

I bet that sounds great, thanks for sharing. That is a nice looking setup. Cheers, Snade
  4. Snade

Anyone considering the new Ford Maverick?

Contractor working next door just pulled up in this. Like the style and color.
  5. Snade

Dynaco A-25 find

Nice find. The fact they have the original badges installed is rare. I ruined the original grillcloth on some old AR speakers when I tried to wash the cloth and frame, so when I got a pair A25s in similar shape as yours, I took a mixture of warm water mixed with some bleach and put small...
  6. Snade

SE WI and NE IL in March - It's That Time Again!!!

A few of my photos from this super fun audio shindig. Thanks Bob and Collette. Cheers, Mark (aka Snade)
  7. Snade

I'll probably get there about 1:30pm. I have a family reunion shindig in Chicago that starts at 6ish, so I will need to leave by 5 or so. Looking forward to seeing good friends. Cheers, Mark (aka Snade)
  8. Snade

What's the most beautiful car ever built?

This was a remarkable era for car design.
  9. Snade

Snade will be there. I will too. (smile) Mark
  10. Snade

Is the AU-717 any good?

Agree, a good price if the restoration was done well. The problem is - you don't know if it was done well unless the guy who restored it chimes in here and we (Sansui fans) agree - this guy probably did it right. Without knowing if the restoration was done right, I would pass at that price...
  11. Snade

It's been awhile. Zenith G500 Trans Oceanic.

Beautiful work on that. Enjoyed reading this thread. Keep up the good work. Cheers, Mark (aka Snade)
  12. Snade

What about Sports car price depreciation?

That's a valid point. I test drove a Civic Si a couple years ago thinking I wanted a fun, quick manual transmission car and I felt that car had insufficient torque. Just did not feel quick around town. That's one of the reasons I'm thinking of the Mustang ecoboost with MT (350 lb/ft of...
  13. Snade

When I go to Bob's fun stereo party, I also visit family and friends in the Chicago area. Mark
  14. Snade

Some very good points here. The minimalist interior of Tesla cars is not for everyone. I mostly like it and putting all the controls into the user interface of the screen, I'm mostly ok with that. The only time I have used the glovebox is when I got a speeding ticket and needed to show my...
  15. Snade

That's a really interesting review. For not a lot of money, you could upgrade a base model ecoboost to this level of performance. Thanks for sharing. Snade
Back
Top Bottom