Snow's Recent Activity

1. Snow replied to the thread eBay question about unreasonable refund.

If the buyer responds tell him it is all or nothing have him send it back on his dime I bet he refuses. Regards Snow

Oct 18, 2017 at 10:10 PM
  2. Snow replied to the thread Is there a value in this auction gear?.

I think with this auction either there will be 2 or more serious bidders or there wont be, if the serious bidders are there the one...

Oct 18, 2017 at 10:06 PM
  3. Snow replied to the thread Polk 1.2s for $450 a good deal?.

Congrats looking forward to pics and yes they are almost 200 lbs each so a handfull for one guy. Regards Snow

Oct 18, 2017 at 9:18 PM
  4. Snow liked msg1975's post in the thread Polk 1.2s for $450 a good deal?.

Well, I was delayed a day, but they're finally in the back of my truck. And for the $450. One rubber surround is damaged, and a small...

Oct 18, 2017 at 9:16 PM
  5. Snow liked Rex81's post in the thread Polk 1.2s for $450 a good deal?.

Get them. I've tried TONS of different amps with various SDAs and they sounded their absolute best from a 1962 Fisher 800b tube...

Oct 18, 2017 at 2:47 PM
  6. Snow replied to the thread Is there a value in this auction gear?.

Yup they do not show up often here either maybe big cities but not smaller towns, there is a lot to be said for just having to load it...

Oct 18, 2017 at 2:38 PM
  7. Snow liked toxcrusadr's post in the thread Is there a value in this auction gear?.

I too would recommend stretching to get this stuff or at least part of it. You don't run across this stuff - I've been to scores of...

Oct 18, 2017 at 2:29 PM
  8. Snow replied to the thread Is there a value in this auction gear?.

Whatever you do, do not tell anyone your location and in the future do not give any specifics such as it is an estate auction nor post...

Oct 18, 2017 at 2:13 PM
  9. Snow liked soundmotor's post in the thread Is there a value in this auction gear?.

I'd start considering my next bid once I crested $4000. But then again, I would want to win that lot. There are also many bidders that...

Oct 18, 2017 at 2:03 PM
  10. Snow replied to the thread Is there a value in this auction gear?.

If they sell the pieces by themselves get the amp and preamp then if you have enough try for the tuner and TT but I can tell you that if...

Oct 18, 2017 at 1:44 PM
  11. Snow liked darkblue94's post in the thread Is there a value in this auction gear?.

GET THIS GEAR, worry about the details later. You will not regret it. You will regret letting it slip through your fingers and for a...

Oct 18, 2017 at 1:31 PM
  12. Snow liked 62caddy's post in the thread Is there a value in this auction gear?.

Glad if it helps. My advice is buy and lock in value based upon the figures provided. Refurbishing the equipment can always be done at...

Oct 18, 2017 at 1:28 PM
  13. Snow replied to the thread Miracles do happen.

I agree with your thoughts on USPS I have shipped thousands of packages with them everything from TT's heavy amps weighing up to 70 lbs...

Oct 18, 2017 at 1:00 PM
  14. Snow replied to the thread Miracles do happen.

I am talking more about the loose bits and bobs of foam pieces I can see versus the amount of foam used, I could be wrong but it appears...

Oct 18, 2017 at 11:21 AM
  15. Snow replied to the thread Miracles do happen.

That packing job looks awful from what I can see, not at all surprised it got broken. Regards Snow

Oct 17, 2017 at 11:42 PM