SolutionRoom
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi,
    I saw ypur amazing work on your restoration, and I just wanted to ask how you did some of the restoration on your pioneer.
    i have an Sx-1250 and I was wondering what paint you would use on the fins, I sprayed them a satin Black, and the paint can easily wear off. I was also wondering how you did the lettering on the front panel.
    Cheers Mike nzrooinek@gmail.com
    I was just looking at such a very nice rebuild of an Pioneer SX-3900. The solid oak wood case is a very nice touch. Where in O.C. do you live? I'm considering having a 70's/80's receiver rebuilt and I was wondering if you do in fact work on others equipment?
    Hi,
    I have been over reading this stuff and am looking for the transistor list for my 9100 protection board, man I have confused myself.
    Hi There

My name is Morne and i live in South Africa, i have an SA-9100 amp that works perfectly but i need someone to refurbish it for me. There are no people with the know how to do this here in my country. Would you be interested in doing this for me.
    I think it is worth the shipping expense if i can get the amp up to standard again dont you. My email is mornekok@vodamail.co.za if you want to contact me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom