Sonance'84
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Do you still own your M&K MX-90 sub? The reason I ask is because I picked up an MX-80 at the Goodwill a few weeks ago. I hooked it up and there was barely any sound. I opened it up to check the board and found that both internal fuses were missing. I figured that was my problem. But, there isn't any information on the values for the fuses on the board. Do you happen to know the value for those fuses? Could they be the same value as the external fuse? I've searched and search to no avail. I contacted M&K, but they have not responded.

Thank you very much,
    Dan Johnson
    Hi, I just read your thread on the Mapleshade Scott. I have a 222, and have been thinking about trying to duplicate his mods. You say in the thread you are going to find another Scott after returning Mapleshade's. Just wondering if you did, and now that you have some perspective on the whole deal, if you think the Mapleshade mods were all that great?
    I just bought some wire from him but it hasn't arrived. I emailed him, and he didn't respond about that. I asked him if a modded 222B has the same power as the 222C, and he said yes. If so there is no way they put out the power he says. He is a con artist plain and simple, look at his $800 blocks of maple speakers stands. Anyway, sorry for the long msg, just wondering what you think of the sound of the Mapleshade now that you may have heard some other stuff. Thanks for the thread, it completely cemented that I will never get one, and never deal with him again.

Jim
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom